Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am online to do invites. Send tells to Anomandiris.

I don't know why I wanted it stickied. I think it will be good for a couple weeks to be stickied and then we can let it rise or fall.
It's good while people are coming back. I can unsticky after the expansion launches or whenever really.

Soygen what is your battletag?

I should be on most of the morning. My battletag is above or just send me a message, I'm on as Eyashusa.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It will be probably another week before i'm able to pop on but i'll be ready to give this a whirl... BTW I hate everyone for sucking me back into a MMO.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been years since I've played, and I'm only lvl 20, but having fun. Doing some questing while df queuing, good times.

I stumbled onto the fact last night that certain mounts are apparently account bound as well. I got the ZG raptor mount when it was current, haven't seen a single other one in years. Glad I can use that shit on all of my characters now. Status symbols and "back in my day" and all. Yep.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm un-sticking this thread, as I think it will get more exposure by being a normal thread. I'll keep an eye and sticky it back if not.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stumbled onto the fact last night that certain mounts are apparently account bound as well. I got the ZG raptor mount when it was current, haven't seen a single other one in years. Glad I can use that shit on all of my characters now. Status symbols and "back in my day" and all. Yep.
The one mount I really wish I got was the ZG tiger mount before it went away forever.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I sent some nubs some bags, if there are other people rolling on hyjal that need some i'll make more

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why would you pick a casual ass server like that?
frown.png