Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Cool if two of guild mates tag along as well? We should be on this afternoon. Can't believe i'm looking forward to this...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So If I theoretically wanted to do this, what new heirlooms are available since Cataclysm? I have every heirloom that was around when I quit and the newest ones were the guild level rewards helms and legs, which I have all of. Any others get released since then that are easy/worth getting real quick before I roll a new character?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why would you pick a casual ass server like that?
frown.png
"Casual ReRolled WoW Guild"

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So If I theoretically wanted to do this, what new heirlooms are available since Cataclysm? I have every heirloom that was around when I quit and the newest ones were the guild level rewards helms and legs, which I have all of. Any others get released since then that are easy/worth getting real quick before I roll a new character?
Just the weapons off Garrosh but those are for 90-100.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've debated getting heirlooms, but I love going through all the dungeons and watching my gear change
smile.png

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm using the exp cloak and sword from Lich King on my Monk. How long do those last? Level 80?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, guess I'll reinstall tonight. I don't need WoD yet right? I bought MoP and played it for about 2 hours, don't want to make that same mistake again with WoD.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Well, guess I'll reinstall tonight. I don't need WoD yet right? I bought MoP and played it for about 2 hours, don't want to make that same mistake again with WoD.
Nope you don't need it, if you do get WoD you get a lvl 90 boost on a character though, so theres that.

I've debated getting heirlooms, but I love going through all the dungeons and watching my gear change
smile.png
If you really wanted to you could use your heirloom stuff, and then just tmog any drops you get. I've done that on a few characters.. although its a waste of gold if you're on a new server with not a whole lot

Bruman

Golden Squire
What is tmog?
Transmog. There's an ethereal dude (at least for Horde) that does in the Panda hub / Org. He's with the guys that have the long term storage vault thing, where the reforger used to be, etc. You can make gear look like other gear you own.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What is tmog?
Transmogrification, it allows you to make your worn gear look like other gear you have in your bank, or void storage, or inventory etc. It's nice so you can be wearing your best gear that looks like dog shit-then transmog it into your cooler looking gear.

edit: oops didnt refresh the page to see Brumans response

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am at chemo all day but just /who Rerolled and anyone can invite. I will be on tonight maybe.

it's good to see more people joining the cause! We could use an OT for WoD, preferably a leather tank!
I might move my Druid also which will be a tank.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
While I'm enjoying leveling the monk, I'm tempted to move my 85 Warlock over. How much are server transfers and does my character transfer with all my gold, etc?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
While I'm enjoying leveling the monk, I'm tempted to move my 85 Warlock over. How much are server transfers and does my character transfer with all my gold, etc?
Right now it's 25% off so $18.75 but usually $25 and yeah your gold comes but there is a cap to how much but it is fairly high I think.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
FYI - my warlock is a female blood elf, but I'm a dude. I don't want anyone getting excited that I'll bang them for loot. I'll bang you for free.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just a reminder, if you buy WoD (assuming you don't have it yet) you get a free boost to 90.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are there any particular professions I should take on a rogue? Been planning to wait until lvl 60 then boost to 90 for the profession boost, but if there is no real practical need for them, may just boost now.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Just a reminder, if you buy WoD (assuming you don't have it yet) you get a free boost to 90.
Yeah, I have the boost, but I'm saving it for now.

Anyway, I transferred my Warlock. Going to do MOP to get her to 90 so I'm ready to do stuff in WoD when it comes out. Will ask for a guild invite later tonight.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Are there any particular professions I should take on a rogue? Been planning to wait until lvl 60 then boost to 90 for the profession boost, but if there is no real practical need for them, may just boost now.
scratch that, thats only if you hit 60 AND don't have professions.

You'll need lvl 60 to get any profession benefit, i thought it defaulted to leatherworking/skinning if you weren't 60. Oops.