Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marched that's actually pretty spot on lol, they bought Adelphia down here as Time Warner and ruined everything.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I could go back to U-verse if I can't get Comcast to fix shit, but they all suck. I want to interact with these companies as little as possible.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This Garrison shit is complicated. I'm probably over thinking it though.

Right now I have a level 2 town hall thing. A JC/Ench house and a war mill. I can't find iron scraps. And a trading post.

What should I be doing outside of sending dudes out on quests? I basically max out my crafting work orders.

Are there any missteps I should avoid? I can't seem to buy recipes from my enchanter dude. Where do I get that currency?

Is there a Garrison report thing I can look up to track shit or do I actually ahve to run around checking on things?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really prior to 100 just make sure to keep your trade skill buildings working, mines mined and working and herb garden picked and working. At 100 the other buildings take a bit of import but not really prior to that for the most part.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't seem to buy recipes from my enchanter dude. Where do I get that currency?
Daily cooldown. You get the recipe when you do the quest that unlocks 601-700 skill. The item that starts that quest is a guaranteed drop during one of the quests out in western FFR, so you should have it by now.

The priest I just leveled to 100 built:

S - Tailor, Enchant, then Salvage at 100.
M - Trading Post, then Inn at 100. Barn is valuable but still too much of a pain in the ass to actually bother with even after the hotfixes imo. Elite beasts are in too short supply and camped 24/7 even on a server like Hyjal.
L - Tore down Barracks for War Mill at 92, then rebuilt Barracks at 100. Don't worry about the iron scraps, you'll get them eventually (dungeons, Talador questing, etc.) and the war mill's loot buff still works before you complete the quest.

Addons: Get Master Plan and Broker Garrison. Broker requires another addon or custom UI that support datatexts. I use ElvUI, and you should too.
biggrin.png
There's some other ones that are more optional, like Bulk Orders to queue up the max when you click on a building's NPC so you don't have to spam click the button. Once you have a surplus of GR, BuyEmAll is very useful for buying stacks of dust, scorpions, etc. at the trading post vendor. And I use another one called Work Order Tooltips that uses modified nameplates to remind you the status of a building when you get close to it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks for coming.

The noodle crewdle had their first N Imp kill. It's a bit late, but happy to do it.

Next week we're doing Heroic only as it will be our last week in Highmaul. I'll probably throw up a ilvl restriction of 650

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for coming.

The noodle crewdle had their first N Imp kill. It's a bit late, but happy to do it.

Next week we're doing Heroic only as it will be our last week in Highmaul. I'll probably throw up a ilvl restriction of 650
Thanks for the invite! Super smooth imp kill, I figured you guys had done it several times.

I'd be happy to heal again next week if there's room again.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
This Garrison shit is complicated. I'm probably over thinking it though.

Right now I have a level 2 town hall thing. A JC/Ench house and a war mill. I can't find iron scraps. And a trading post.

What should I be doing outside of sending dudes out on quests? I basically max out my crafting work orders.

Are there any missteps I should avoid? I can't seem to buy recipes from my enchanter dude. Where do I get that currency?

Is there a Garrison report thing I can look up to track shit or do I actually ahve to run around checking on things?
You craft the Secrets of Draenor Enchanting to buy recipes. Don't fret over the Garrison; min-maxing may provide some gold income but the most important thing to do is generate follower upgrade items via the War Mill / Salvage Yard to get your followers up to 645 so they can starting getting you raid gear. And honestly, even then, it doesn't really fucking matter too much. Since you don't strike me as someone looking to raid Mythic 30 hours a week, you'll be gated from raid content by the skill level of your crew not your ilvl or gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks for the invite! Super smooth imp kill, I figured you guys had done it several times.

I'd be happy to heal again next week if there's room again.
If you're a healer you basically have a guaranteed spot.. lol

In two weeks when BRF opens we are abandoning HM and sticking to new stuff. Normal first then heroic (although we could do some heroic bosses probably).

Anyone looking to heal and wants to be regular, we are really desperate and could use some dudes who will come every week. Also going to have to set normal BRF ilvl requirements to 650 probably. Can't carry people.

I think Poid was toying with the idea of heaking, so if there is a 650+ tank that can be regular we can talk about that too.

Cleared normal in 1.5 hours today. I was impressed

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Grats on Imp this morning. That just makes me more annoyed at Comcast. I'm in queue right now with a customer service agent. I think I'll start punching myself in the balls to really elevate this Saturday evening.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think what was really the best part was since we didn't have krassus or fart we really were leading it ourselves. Training wheels were off!!

Soy have you killed imp?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats awesome of you guys and I wish I could join you on Saturday Mornings. Just have other stuff to do
frown.png