Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
The mythic group moving to any specific server? and will it be PST? Trying to decide me and my buddies fate.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hist planning on logging on anytime soon to transfer guild leadership over to a_skeleton_03? It would be kind of nice since he hasn't been on in like a week.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's unfortunate, but we are a casual guild by nature. Sorry to see the Mythic bros fall apart though, I enjoyed playing with them in other aspects.

I don't think Hist posts here so someone's going to have to try to find him. Did the Krassus bro-crew know him out of game?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hist planning on logging on anytime soon to transfer guild leadership over to a_skeleton_03? It would be kind of nice since he hasn't been on in like a week.
Ill text him and tell him

@Noodle Ill be here on my hunter & shaman for as long as you guys are, only moving the DK and prob War.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I got home from an errand maybe a half hour too late Saturday morning. I'll be there this week.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You keeping the priest here Slaythe? Boosted mine to 90 but I don't think I have it in me hehe

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anyone look at the logs and figure out what was going on with heroic butcher?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think we settled on the healers were inexperienced in healing H Butcher and perhaps the wrong people were being healed at the wrong times.

I'm not really sure. I don't like pugging healers, especially on a healing intensive fight like that. I'd really like a couple more dedicated ones. We have Faizy who's been showing up and JTheRuler said he'll be consistent (Alavaz? something like that). I think we got Krassus and whatever Slaythe wants to play.

This is probably our last week there anyways. We'll focus on progressing through BRF Normal -> Heroic.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
You keeping the priest here Slaythe? Boosted mine to 90 but I don't think I have it in me hehe
This new guild took my Shaman and promise carries to get me Mythic ready the next couple weeks. Pally and Priest are still on Hyjal. I think the Priest will stay there for sure.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice man, hope they work out and are a good group.

I want to raid with Fart and his channel too during BRF so for sure leaving toons here, my raid days are going to be Sunday & Thursday if the guild I'm "trying out" for Tuesday works out.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I plan on being there for Saturday raids going forward, so if Poid wants to heal I can tank (Indicolite - btw whoever asked HOW DO I PRONOUNCE UR NAME?!? no everquest bro?). Think I'm at 648 now with the lootz from normal.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just talk to Poid and see what he wants to do, I think he's on the fence. I know he posts here, but I don't think very frequently. I'm under the assumption that BRF will be 2x Tanks, X DPS, Y Healers, but I don't know if Blizzard has said anything.

Leaving it up to him because he stepped up when we needed it, but either way I don't mind who wants to do what. I just know I am not dpsing haha.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think we settled on the healers were inexperienced in healing H Butcher and perhaps the wrong people were being healed at the wrong times.

I'm not really sure. I don't like pugging healers, especially on a healing intensive fight like that. I'd really like a couple more dedicated ones. We have Faizy who's been showing up and JTheRuler said he'll be consistent (Alavaz? something like that). I think we got Krassus and whatever Slaythe wants to play.

This is probably our last week there anyways. We'll focus on progressing through BRF Normal -> Heroic.
Alavaz. JTheRuler is my shitty old FoH forum name that I only kept because it was from like 2002.

For the Butcher, I'm thinking if we just coordinate a little bit and have a good tank healer focus on tank and a good aoe focusing on group during final phase (specifically the group stepping out) it should happen no prob.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Healers (and the soakers!) really need to be on the ball when bounding is due during frenzy, because you get that third cleave hit plus another hit from the knockback. I see a lot of death there.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Basically the Butcher problem was a matter of raw healing throughput. Butcher put out 140-150k DPS to the raid, but we were only doing 125k or so HPS. I don't think it was a matter of healing incorrectly though, just a gear check we weren't hitting. I checked the debuff graphs and nobody ever got above 2 stacks, so it wasn't a communication problem between me and Gurga. Overall DPS was sufficient, even if it wasn't ideal bringing someone who was doing half what we expect/require on heroic. Nothing wrong with the tanking either. Only way to have killed it Saturday would have been to get a 4th healer and prune out any dps not doing 20k+.

----------------------

I created a HM Normal for Wednesday this week. Need to try and get my priest some gear or I will never be caught up enough to do HM Heroic or BRF Normal/Heroic. Hopefully we will still do a proper Tues night heroic too, it really sucked going 6/7H and 1/7H last week. Still using 655 weapons on both dps going into the next tier is embarrassing at this point.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Have you guys tried swapping out at 3 stacks? Thats how i've always done it, i'd imagine doing 2 stacks during his frenzy must be chaotic as hell lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might be able to tank Wednesday. I'll sign up, but I already told the wife I wouldn't be doing Wednesday's every week.