Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Sterling

El Presidente
Has anyone gotten a trader besides the fur trader? Seems like the only one anyone has gotten aside from the various quest guys.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Probably a set pool each day. But a post says it also varies by region (server group?) so maybe you can harass your b.net friends.

WTB LW vendor.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Craft vendors are region locked -- US region has LW vendor today. There are 5+ public groups available in the LFG tool; typically people afk with auto-accept invite on. Join group port over get quest and leave. FYI; the LW vendor needs like 60 furs of some such.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Friday night after the normal HM/kargath H run I'd like to see if there is a strong crew around that wants to go for a H Imp kill. I and several others still need AOTC.

We'd just make a beeline through Twins -> Koragh -> Imp unless someone had a lockout saved at Imp.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Saturday night after the normal HM/kargath H run I'd like to see if there is a strong crew around that wants to go for a H Imp kill. I and several others still need AOTC.

We'd just make a beeline through Twins -> Koragh -> Imp unless someone had a lockout saved at Imp.
What's the timeframe on this? Saturday nights are generally a no-go but getting AOTC would be worth it... My wife won't give me much shit unless I make a habit out of it.

I may have a lockout on Imp, if not definitely Koragh as my guild is doing heroic HM tonight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually meant Friday night. And this is the same tier so I think you can still get it

I assume it would be around 11:00-12:00 EST

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry I keep editing posts, posted above.

We're doing normal HM around 9:00pm EST so if you want to come to that just send me a message

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Sorry I keep editing posts, posted above.

We're doing normal HM around 9:00pm EST so if you want to come to that just send me a message
Ok, probably can't be on much earlier than 11pm EST so I'll jump on then and see how it's looking.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's fine I think they usually run around 2 hours or so, maybe more depending on if we go for Imp N.

ilvl will probably need to be around 660 for those interested, and you have to be experienced. It's a fairly rough fight.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bring 1 extra healer (usual rule of thumb is 1 heals per 5 so 15 man would have 3) makes it significantly easier.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Friday night after the normal HM/kargath H run I'd like to see if there is a strong crew around that wants to go for a H Imp kill. I and several others still need AOTC.

id be down for this let me know whats up, aw im not 660 im 659!