Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Anyway, great to hear that Noodle's crew is still going.
I raid during the week on my DK pushing mythic progression and what not but I really look forward to that saturday morning run. It is just relaxing to shoot the shit and kill stuff while having my coffee.

Once dps for the raid overall picks up I'd like to bring my hunter. He's at 663 now and puts out about 27k single target.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just emailed him. I'll email him once a day until he responds. Noodle since you're a mod you can actually do the same if you like.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hist seemed like the normal one of the bunch, it's weird that he can't be fucked to take 20 seconds to help you out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I raid during the week on my DK pushing mythic progression and what not but I really look forward to that saturday morning run. It is just relaxing to shoot the shit and kill stuff while having my coffee.

Once dps for the raid overall picks up I'd like to bring my hunter. He's at 663 now and puts out about 27k single target.
Your DK dps is insane, I'll admit it. Your choice whenever you want to bring the hunter. Our group shouldn't feel carried by your DK and sometimes I feel like it does.

Saturday is really the highlight of my week. Yes, I love my family and I love doing stuff with them - but goddamn I can't help feeling so excited for every saturday. I try to keep it very serious and play like I'm doing Mythic kills, but at the same time I enjoy the laidback-ness of it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For a couple months I'm going to be coming to the Mordryn Friday Night Lights runs. Once the baby is here i'm cut down to only saturdays. I think if me and Poid tank it we should down Imp normal this week for you guys and then look to heroic

Vitality

HUSTLE
if any of you guys are in the RR Diablo 3 guild (2girls1demon) I spotted hist on there a few days ago. Maybe try him there?

He's likely unsubbed and unable to log into the game. Might be better off just getting GM action on it. Hist is a good guy so I'm sure he's not doing any of this intentionally.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Someone said they already messaged him on D3 and Krauss says he's whispered him as well. At some point in time it become intentional since he just ignores all tells.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah already petitioned and with the revamp to guilds a while back they don't do anything until 90 days and then there is an automated process I can trigger that will revert leadership back.

Oh and this would all have been avoidable if Blizzard allowed you to let officers turn guild repairs on and off. Such a limited amount of tools given for guild leadership.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was actually masochistic/bored enough to pug all of heroic highmaul on my rogue yesterday but didn't get much for my trouble except an Imp trinket that nine people rolled on and the ML gave to me by mistake. 5 wasted bonus rolls. The winning rogue had a 680 trink and 10+ ilevels on me but did less damage and left before I could give it to him anyway. So fuck it, I wasn't the one being dicked for once. But I made the effort to keep his gear from falling so far behind. (660 now)

It sounded like you guys did your run super late Friday or something? I haven't even attempted a BRF pug. I keep saying I should just give up on the alt, and then the weekend comes around and I want to play because we have odd raid nights (mon tue thur)

To make myself feel better about how much time I wasted in those pugs browsing the internet between every pull, I'm thinking about the 8 or so guilds filling up their shitbuckets today throwing mountains of bodies at mythic Blackhand before reset. Will Method stand alone as the undisputed kings of the new 20-man format? They were 25 man while Paragon was 10-man, right?

One top guild apparently rage disbanded during Blast Furnace, heh. We didn't get to do much with it yet this week (2nd raid night cut short by internet issues) but holy shit does p2 get crazy when blasts are coming every 10s and you are tanking slags and a firecaller drops volatile on you all while trying to burst down a primal so you can't pop deterrence unless you are absolutely going to die and... just Fuck You, really. We have the right rhythm of adds>slag>primal and are capable of getting them in one shield but the healing and dps vs survival cooldown timing just gets outrageous and everyone needs to get it right.

Reminder to self: Stop forgetting to put Animal Bond glyph back on. And hope no one has noticed that I haven't been using it for weeks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was actually masochistic/bored enough to pug all of heroic highmaul on my rogue yesterday but didn't get much for my trouble except an Imp trinket that nine people rolled on and the ML gave to me by mistake. 5 wasted bonus rolls. The winning rogue had a 680 trink and 10+ ilevels on me but did less damage and left before I could give it to him anyway. So fuck it, I wasn't the one being dicked for once. But I made the effort to keep his gear from falling so far behind. (660 now)

It sounded like you guys did your run super late Friday or something? I haven't even attempted a BRF pug. I keep saying I should just give up on the alt, and then the weekend comes around and I want to play because we have odd raid nights (mon tue thur)

To make myself feel better about how much time I wasted in those pugs browsing the internet between every pull, I'm thinking about the 8 or so guilds filling up their shitbuckets today throwing mountains of bodies at mythic Blackhand before reset. Will Method stand alone as the undisputed kings of the new 20-man format? They were 25 man while Paragon was 10-man, right?

One top guild apparently rage disbanded during Blast Furnace, heh. We didn't get to do much with it yet this week (2nd raid night cut short by internet issues) but holy shit does p2 get crazy when blasts are coming every 10s and you are tanking slags and a firecaller drops volatile on you all while trying to burst down a primal so you can't pop deterrence unless you are absolutely going to die and... just Fuck You, really. We have the right rhythm of adds>slag>primal and are capable of getting them in one shield but the healing and dps vs survival cooldown timing just gets outrageous and everyone needs to get it right.

Reminder to self: Stop forgetting to put Animal Bond glyph back on. And hope no one has noticed that I haven't been using it for weeks.
I think Mord does Friday's at 8pm EST but I did request we could change it to 9pm EST. It's just Highmaul Normal and soon Heroic, you can pop in if you want - i'm sure mord doesn't mind the help.

Also you're more than welcome to come Saturday mornings, and you can even take gear haha. This week we were sharding/OS'ing a lot of stuff and I wished people had been able to take it for MS.

Edit: I strongly recommend not pugging BRF at least for several more weeks. Most people don't know the fights or what they're doing and you'll feel like every pull is a progression pull. You might get lucky in a guild group like I ended up in, but my experience was it was not worth the 1000+g I spent in repairs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle you need to be a leader and tell me what to offspec.
Offspec DPS.

My thoughts are this. We need two people to step up and say "I want to be a backup tank", if that's you then great but if not that's ok too. Those two people will then be funneled offspec tank gear as it drops rather than letting everyone roll on it. Your main offspec would be DPS with a side offspec as tank.

I guess I want to know people's thoughts on this idea. If I ask someone to just offspec tank, their gear may be useless for a long time. If someone offspecs DPS with the idea that they may have to tank one day then it might be better. Don't want people to think that person is loot-whoring either.

I might be making this too complicated...

Edit: A lot of tank gear is going to start going to waste soon, so I would prefer one plate tank and one leather tank, but both plate would work too. I'm already 672 and Poid is probably similar or higher

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Sat morning is just a crapshoot for my availability, otherwise I'd have been to a lot more for sure.

Elsebet

Peasant
Indicolite was offspeccing tank for us, so there's a gap there. I know Else was interested in tanking too, so I guess first I'd have to ask if she was offspeccing tank gear? If she can answer or maybe if someone from Friday runs know. If she's offspeccing tank gear I'd say its up to you. As you saw yesterday we really could've traded one or two healers for DPs. Additionally if me and poid can't come one week we don't want the guild to be screwed. Sorry this answer barely helped. I think one or two offspeccing tank gear is good.
As I mentioned last night my tank set is like 647 but I've only tanked dungeons, zero raid tanking experience. I'm willing to learn in the Friday Highmaul runs but I felt there was a bit of angst about new tanks on those days.
smile.png
I can try tanking in LFR, although I really dislike learning new things in pugs where I don't get effective feedback (usually 'u suck' type of stuff which is useless). Otherwise I'll try out Retribution.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
everybody stay healing!! Hehe I don't really mind healing, I just only do it on the occasional saturday and in LFRs for faster queues. I main ret in my guild so if I get healing items they are leftovers and it hasn't happened often. We have been so surprisingly full on healers that I just haven't had to heal much this xpac.

Really though play whatever you enjoy enough to keep logging on. I play a paladin mainly so I can fill any role when my guild/crew are short because I just enjoy raiding regardless of the role I'm filling.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd offer to tank with my DK, but not sure how my Saturdays are looking, and I don't have a lot of experience with the guy. I used to tank back in vanilla as a warrior and I still enjoy doing it, but I hate to offer and pull a no show. If I get asked to work Saturday, that cancels out Friday nights too because I get up for work at 4am est.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Right now the only time someone would be tanking is if myself/Poid were a no show or we wanted to take a backseat or something. It's more about having someone geared up in that case. This isn't to say we are awesome or anything, just better during progression to keep things/people stable while we're learning new fights. Mostly just looking for someone to be there to take the extra gear and be ready on the side.