Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah HM mechanics are all pretty easy. Imp isn't really hard either but it's kind of like Garrosh was last expansion. Easy mechanics but kind of a bunch of them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The main problem with Imp is it's a long fight and nothing hard happens until the last 20%, so it's difficult to learn if you're having problems there.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great job folks! Up and heading home. About 8 hours away. Gonna pug some shit tonight if anyone is around and down!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pffff who needs more rdps now that I'm back! Mediocrity has returned! Time to raise my followers up then crush the dreams of some pugs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think we are struggling for range... which is weird, becase like 6 weeks ago we kept having 4-6 hunters per raid.

If you want to, I fully support it

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
Schnarkie (Naun) and I (Parkway) are looking for 3 others to do the gold challenge modes with! He would DPS and I would be healing, so we need a tank and 2 good DPS.. Would most likely do them on weeknights or weekend nights. We're both relatively new to the challenge modes so patience is great as well
biggrin.png

Let me know!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
What ranged class is best? Also, someone needs to give me gold to buy heirlooms for it.
Sims are showing survival hunters and arcane mages as top DPS. Honestly though I don't think you could go wrong with any. Boomers are huge on certain fights and a warlock would be awesome if just for rocks and summons.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The other plus to druid is that you can play any role and the boomer stat priority isn't too far from resto so the gear would cross over well.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well I'm doing this since we lack ranged dps and we have a ton of healers. I have no problem rolling any class since they are all the same to me, so I don't care.

Right now i'm looking at the gear I would need to heirloom up a lock or mage (cloth).

I need a Charge, Mantle, Robes (i have hood, cloak, legs) which is 1750g total. Then you're looking at 3k gold to bump them up to level 100 each (5 pieces) and then 6200 for the weapon. Not sure if that's really worth it. I'm not sure I can put myself through questing at normal pace again. So unless we have some WOW billionaire, I'll have to do some deep thinking about leveling up all over again.

edit:
Talking in game, maybe someone has access to making a 630 BOE to help me level instead of heirloom upgrades?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Draegan send me an invoice for everything but the weapon (6200 is insane), I'll send whatever gold you request

Didn't realize that was like 17k, I'll do what I can

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
idk if its worth it to really go from 90-100 on all your gear I would really just grab a nice weapon and go from there, idk how much its going to cost for you to get all the armor to at least lvl 90, but going to 100 is going to be insane and its probably cheaper to just buy out one of those BOE weapons or only upgrading your weapon to 100 as gear comes pretty easily and if you reallllly need gear because your getting worked leveling hit a dungeon or 2.

theres 6 pieces total you need to get to lvl 90, 7 if you get the ring from STV fishing or w/e so that alone is 6k not including the purchase of the item into that, also dosent include the weapon to 90 that's 1200? I think so 7200, just to get the armor to lvl 90 then at 91 is when you're gonna wanna decide on buying that BOE or just upgrading your loom to 100.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Lol. I think I can snag the looms, could use help with upgrades for the xp giving ones to 100 though or Atleast to 90.

I need to find someone who can make a staff for me to do 90 to 100.one of those 630 weps. Couldn't find any on THE AH.

Teck, it isn't the ease of leveling, it's the speed. I fucking hate it.