Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
From what I understand, the Mr. Robot logging is inconsistent. Warcraft logs is still the way to go if possible.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I agree, but for a group progressing through normal and then heroic I think this is an easier format for most to quickly analyze from. I try not to push min max too much

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The "problems" tab on warcraftlogs really, really helps you understand who needs to be asked to worry less about button mashing and more about fight mechanics. Once you practice the latter, the first follows naturally. It's also a good way to just find things that you may be doing wrong as a raid.

Also, most people probably have their DBM timers and shit all on the default settings that is throwing out way too much confusing info and they can see by the problems tab which warnings they may actually need.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't even really pay attention to DBM most of the time, but that's from years of it being off right after a patch hits. I think I only listen to it on Imp to know when he marks the tank and stuff, but even then it's still wrong a lot. I'll checkout logging on warcraftlogs as well. My AMR log was a hilarious 3GB, kept crashing the program.

In case we decide to push for Blackhand this week (even if we do a fresh clear), here's the 3 minute guide. This is probably the best way to get a general idea of the fight, and I'll explain it a bit more in-depth when we get there. Plus the music makes it feel epic.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Logged into mumble this weekend to get a taste, you guys are chuckleheads.
tongue.png

Elsebet

Peasant
From April - September I will be missing at least 1 Saturday raid per month, I have to volunteer 1 Saturday morning per month at a plant clinic to fulfill my Master Gardener intern hours.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, with the BRF ilvl buff, do we even have anyone that needs drops from heroic HM? I only ask, because unless there are a fair few that do, Friday needs to be Imp or bust. I think Alavaz has a lockout, and with the increase in our gear across the board, that mob just needs to die.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm ok with that. The problem won't be gear level but a few of our healers have inexperience on the fight (servers blew up during our normal attempts). If people stick around we shouldn't have a problem killing him. Can always do the shitty brf bosses after too.

Edit: And of course now I'm regretting holding my lockout.. thinking I didn't need gear from BRF.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Ok I'm sitting at 636 ilvl Warlock with really shittty gear. Almost there? Need some heroics for the dumb ring quest before I do LFR this week.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I was raiding with my monk and decided to roll ranged dps for the bros. Now I'm behind.

I just need 2 days worth of apexis crystal dailies. sigh.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Heh.

A bit more of Ashran idling and I should have 1-2 more 660 pieces and then I can start grinding away in HM lfr for ring quest. Then with some shitty lfr drops from brf I might get up to 655-665.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since a heroic imp kill would only be for ppl to say they have done it, and I don't think anyone actually needs h hm gear, going to change Friday night to normal BRF. Will see how it goes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I made more, faizy, poid mythic raiders for tab 5 access. Recommending a conversion to officers when we get guild lead back.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Logged in this morning and looks like someone got my password. My gold was transferred through the auction house on at least my 4 level 100's. I didn't get a chance to check the guild bank to see if they took anything from there. I'll file the ticket when I get home, since I can't do it from work.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Logged in this morning and looks like someone got my password. My gold was transferred through the auction house on at least my 4 level 100's. I didn't get a chance to check the guild bank to see if they took anything from there. I'll file the ticket when I get home, since I can't do it from work.
People still don't use an authenticator at this point?