Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree with Alavaz. Though, for me it is admittedly selfish, since all I need from normal is a 3rd and 4th tier piece, lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm uplaoding logs, but my log file is 3GB because I haven't uploaded in weeks... might take weeks to post.

So happy we killed Blast Furnace in TWO attempts today! That was good shit! 9/10N boys. One man left in our way

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, what do people want for next Friday night? I understand turnout was poor this week. Do people want heroic HM, some normal brf, what?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think we should do Heroic HM (either 6 or 7/7) and if time is leftover we could kill some of the stupid bosses in BRF that no one wants gear from.

I'm extending my lockout from this week so next week I'll have an 8/10N lockout if we decide instead to just go straight up progression and kill blackhand.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
We did well and crushed most of the fights in normal brf today, and with the 5ilvl increase this week, shit is going to be crazy easy next raid.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Alavaz can you join us Friday nights? Only takes us about an hour and a half to get to imp, since people need gear might as well not skip the bosses. If you show up at some point we can all try imp. Theoretically our group should be able to take it down

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Sorry about this morning. Just not interested in doing BRF twice in a week like that. Next Sat AM I will be at work covering for a coworker.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Alavaz can you join us Friday nights? Only takes us about an hour and a half to get to imp, since people need gear might as well not skip the bosses. If you show up at some point we can all try imp. Theoretically our group should be able to take it down
Not 100% reliably, but the next couple of Friday's I think I should be able too

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Alright so about to roll another alt... currently have a 100 blood dk, survival hunter, ele shaman, and prot warrior.

I want to roll a class thats a lot of fun to play, was thinking ret paladin, or possibly a warlock, thoughts?
have you played a rogue? Honestly, it's really hard for me to play my priest (and I love support classes) after playing a rogue. Sneaking around, skipping shit I shouldn't be able to, sploiting all over with shadowstep, 100-0% in 2 hits. It's a blast.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I hit 100 on my lock and now I have to do the mundane shit like grind apexis dailies, go out and gather garrison resources that I skipped.

Oh and time for heroics too. Sad day.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cue me looking back 60 pages to where I said to level a warlock or druid
smile.png