Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Troll_sl

shitlord
I'm thinking about starting up again...

I've got a few 90s I could transfer over. A Monk, DK, mage and shaman. Monk and DK I'd be comfortable going off-spec tanking, but shaman would be DPS only (I have always fucking hated healing). Any suggestions?

Or of course boost something to 90.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Excited about the new raid stuff. We should be in a pretty good spot right out of the gate for it. We were a bit behind getting going in BRF but we are 6/10 heroic and only moving on up! Go minivan!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm thinking about starting up again...

I've got a few 90s I could transfer over. A Monk, DK, mage and shaman. Monk and DK I'd be comfortable going off-spec tanking, but shaman would be DPS only (I have always fucking hated healing). Any suggestions?

Or of course boost something to 90.
Shaman would be fine for DPS, we get plenty of mail rotting. I would check the PTR patch notes though, there's some class changes coming.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We would love any of those, but like I've said ranged is our favorite right now. We have a lot of gear rotting, but right now our ranged DPS are the stars of our show

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After spending all day yesterday reading up on Warlocks, figuring out their rotation, and generally just being all about the Warlock, I've changed my mind to go Hunter. Can move while doing abilities, feels like an easier rotation, and exotic pets are cool. I think I'll like it a lot more.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Should be on tonight, if I can get an invite to Rerolled? I'm pleb status, level 92!

Edit: Tried updating my signature here for WoW, but Hyjal continues to have shit ass armory issues or something? I can never get into my characters very well to make a link.

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
I am going to somewhat focus on gearing my Pally as Prot over the next month or two with the hope that I can help the minivan raid on Saturdays if Poid/Noodle can't.

My schedule sucks now but hopefully by the time 6.2 drops I will be getting Saturdays off. Really depends on how fast this business grows!

Until then I will try and play as much on Fridays when I can. Like schnarkie said, I really enjoy this raid to the point that I can't stand trying to find a different guild to raid with. If Kentucky had won the national championship I may have had to /ignore Moord though =/

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
since i dont need any gear from LFR, and wanting to get tank gear without starting from scratch and hitting heroics would setting my loot type to blood be a smart idea and use lfr as a way to slowly get tanking gear so i can tank lfr / normals?

i wanted to roll a hunter but 2 sets of heirlooms :O unless you just go 40lvls without it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I always ran my DK through LFR with loot spec set to Blood, even though I played him as Frost. He got better loot most of the time. You definitely get tanking gear though, my DK has a few Bonus Armor pieces of stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
since i dont need any gear from LFR, and wanting to get tank gear without starting from scratch and hitting heroics would setting my loot type to blood be a smart idea and use lfr as a way to slowly get tanking gear so i can tank lfr / normals?

i wanted to roll a hunter but 2 sets of heirlooms :O unless you just go 40lvls without it.
Yes

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, I got all the best gear that way. HM loot table was funky. I wanted a 2hander, but if you're spec'd Frost, it gives you 1handers. So I had loot preferences on Blood spec, ending up with strength rings, trinkets, and the 2hander. A lot of the non-Armor based loot works decent for all specs if you're just trying to get your ilvl up.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Nah, I got all the best gear that way. HM loot table was funky. I wanted a 2hander, but if you're spec'd Frost, it gives you 1handers. So I had loot preferences on Blood spec, ending up with strength rings, trinkets, and the 2hander. A lot of the non-Armor based loot works decent for all specs if you're just trying to get your ilvl up.
Christ.

Ever thought about loot speccing Unholy so you only get DPS gear and 2 handers?