Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Defend_sl

shitlord
Does this server just have vicious lag from time to time? I'm on Bonechewer with 0 problems, but on Hyjal I'm lagging by like 30+seconds then I log off, back on and the lag is gone for about 2 minutes, then it comes back.

Anyone else experience this?

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Does this server just have vicious lag from time to time? I'm on Bonechewer with 0 problems, but on Hyjal I'm lagging by like 30+seconds then I log off, back on and the lag is gone for about 2 minutes, then it comes back.

Anyone else experience this?
I have this problem on most servers periodically. No clue why.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I picked Hunter as my main, but after doing some leveling, and a dungeon, it just seems so boring compared to Warlock. I think I'm back on Warlock. Either way, one or the other will hit 100 and get into raiding, but I'm leaning back towards Warlock. More complicated rotation, but I'm not bored thinking about it at least...

Elsebet

Peasant
They're inducing labor tonight. I won't be around this weekend I guess!! Good luck bros
Yay!
smile.png
Hope she has an easy delivery.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks. Gonna be here at least 24 hours until labor really kicks in. Was going to come for my last Friday raid tomorrow too! I wanted to finish the quest

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought we were supposed to get a Blackhand kill before the kid was born. Shove that thing back in!

Grats dude.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So I picked Hunter as my main, but after doing some leveling, and a dungeon, it just seems so boring compared to Warlock. I think I'm back on Warlock. Either way, one or the other will hit 100 and get into raiding, but I'm leaning back towards Warlock. More complicated rotation, but I'm not bored thinking about it at least...
What do you find boring about hunter? Too easy?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What do you find boring about hunter? Too easy?
It's much more simple than that after all these years playing WoW off and on. I think it was I just enjoyed the look and feel of the Warlock more. Mainly looks, if I'm gonna be honest. It was cooler to rock a shadowbolt than an Arcane shot. It was cooler to rock the Void pet or Wrath 4 armed spinning pet, than the boars or spiders I had on the Hunter. Yes, I know I can get the exotic pets.

It's all pretty easy, but I enjoyed just doing things on the Warlock more. First time I played a Hunter was late MoP relatively speaking, and this is the first time ever playing a Warlock, so it's all new and shiny.

Edit: Level 95 on Warlock, moving up quick!