Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Sterling

El Presidente
I'll probably be too late for it, but wouldn't mind getting in on it if I get home early enough to catch the last bit of the raid.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Changing myself to tentative for Saturday. Father in law moving in to his new house. $500k, hired movers, had an interior decorator, but needs me to mount his new TV. Smfh.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Parked both my rooms outside BRF, as it is looking like best case scenario, I show up late. Ugh.

Scratch that, just had more shit added to my morning, will not be making it this week. Sorry folks. Sad panda.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
We're holding down the fort. We'll open the sliding door so you can jump in and keep on moving, when you're back!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks to Antidote for the gear upgrades. It allowed me to get into BRF LFR raids, and now I'm sitting at 641 ilvl! Almost time for a new Warlock to hop in the minivan!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
With losing Poid in June, we need to keep who is going to take over tanking in his place, in the back of our minds. Also who else we can use to tank on Fridays, as Noodle is out for Fridays for good. If anyone prefers to tank, it is probably not a bad idea to try to l actively work for a tank set, and learn the fights. Maybe try to pug a few, or we could spend a Friday night getting someone trained in the fights.

Thoughts?

I will throw out that I am willing to lvl a tank(or gear my monk) so we can keep going, but I have never tanked in WoW, nor have I ever raid tanked. So, if someone who has experience is interested in getting raid ready(and would be happy and have fun tanking) it may be better for that to happen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Poid quitting?
frown.png

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I know I havent been boarded onto the minivan yet, but I can finish leveling my warrior and try to tank. Never done it before so I don't know how good I am at it.

Elsebet

Peasant
With losing Poid in June, we need to keep who is going to take over tanking in his place, in the back of our minds. Also who else we can use to tank on Fridays, as Noodle is out for Fridays for good. If anyone prefers to tank, it is probably not a bad idea to try to l actively work for a tank set, and learn the fights. Maybe try to pug a few, or we could spend a Friday night getting someone trained in the fights.

Thoughts?

I will throw out that I am willing to lvl a tank(or gear my monk) so we can keep going, but I have never tanked in WoW, nor have I ever raid tanked. So, if someone who has experience is interested in getting raid ready(and would be happy and have fun tanking) it may be better for that to happen.
I have a 670-ish tank set and honestly since I enjoy Ret so much I'll probably be a better tank on this Paladin than I am a healer. For some reason I'm just not enjoying the Holy Paladin, nor am I very good at it compared to how I used to perform with the Disc/Holy Priest. I'd like to try being the 2nd tank on BRF this Friday.
smile.png

[edit] Wanted to add that I did level as Protection and tanked all the pre-WOD dungeons along with a few WOD dungeons but did not raid tank, so I'm inexperienced. Would love if someone who knows how to tank the raids would accompany me on Mumble in LFR on Tuesday.
smile.png

Crone

I ran multiple LFRs of BRF this weekend, and uploaded them into Warcraft Logs. Was a good way to figure out if I was doing things right. haha!

One fight I would be 92 percentile for my bracket (Below 657 ilvl), and another fight be at 65, so it was a good way to figure out where I needed to improve.

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
I've also been working on getting my Paladin geared for tanking. I don't know for sure but I should be able to raid Sat mornings again in June.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok. Totally down with you being second tank this week Else. Will be great to get another tank trained on these fights.

Great news as well, Disarmonia. Just trying to stay ahead of the situation before we end up with no raid ready/practiced tanks.

Elsebet

Peasant
I'm 671 in my tank set. Big holes are a tanking cloak and 1 trinket, otherwise I'm in decent shape but I'll probably take a bit more damage than Poid/Noodle/Antidotes. Practiced on dummy and in a dungeon today, will do LFR tomorrow and get more practice in through the week.

Crone

I'm 671 in my tank set. Big holes are a tanking cloak and 1 trinket, otherwise I'm in decent shape but I'll probably take a bit more damage than Poid/Noodle/Antidotes. Practiced on dummy and in a dungeon today, will do LFR tomorrow and get more practice in through the week.
If you are on in the evenings, I'd love to run with you! I'm just DPS, but would be fun!