Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I don't know anything about transmog gear. Been looking and the tier set for monks from throne of thunder looks pretty cool. Can that raid be duod or anything? I know nothing about running old raids.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can transmog anything of the same type: leather to leather, mail to mail, etc. Weapons are similar in 1-hander to 1-hander, 2-hander to 2-hander.

I haven't done any of the MoP raids honestly, I tried one of them but that was back when I was pretty low geared. I'm curious how it would roll now.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
If you do any of the old stuff, count me in. Still enjoy the older dungeons/raids. Also, I haven't done any of the Pandaria raids because I skipped that expansion.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The guild leader issue is finally resolved. a_skeleton_03 handed it to me for the time being, while Noodle is extra busy. I will hand it to him when he is back.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The guild leader issue is finally resolved. a_skeleton_03 handed it to me for the time being, while Noodle is extra busy. I will hand it to him when he is back.
Very nice.

Now you better not quit and make everyone wait another 90 days like an asshat.

Elsebet

Peasant
So, I don't know anything about transmog gear. Been looking and the tier set for monks from throne of thunder looks pretty cool. Can that raid be duod or anything? I know nothing about running old raids.
If you do any of the old stuff, count me in. Still enjoy the older dungeons/raids. Also, I haven't done any of the Pandaria raids because I skipped that expansion.
I'll set something up on the calendar to run through the old MoP raids. I skipped MoP so don't have first hand experience but I bet if we had a couple people we could run them without too many issues. What would be a good day/time for folks?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I personally can only really do Friday(if we did it instead of normal brf) and Saturday evenings 9pm est and later. Not this Saturday, as I have a soccer game to go to.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Up to 620 iLvl on my Warlock! Laying the smack up in the LFR! Won't be long now!

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
With noodle gone last week I lost my connection to get invites to tag along in there on either an alt or help out on my hunter. Someone who is forming in his absence, drop me a btag request. SirGimpAlot#1365 - Used to have Else on there but guess she decided to drop me.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll add when I get home from work. Or really anyone interested in Friday nights or the Saturday minivan can feel free to add me. Mordryn#1969.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry about that tarisk and anyone else. The kid came unexpectedly two weeks early and I haven't even been able to do much at all. We are shift sleeping now, so I'm running on fumes. I don't even know what day it is

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry about that tarisk and anyone else. The kid came unexpectedly two weeks early and I haven't even been able to do much at all. We are shift sleeping now, so I'm running on fumes. I don't even know what day it is
That sucks. I don't miss those days. My daughter has slept through the night since the day she was born. But, my son refused to sleep for like the first 6 weeks of his life. I remember playing through Mass Effect 3 at 2 am, when it was my wife's turn to sleep.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Raid start time is 9est tonight like usual, but I will be on a few minutes after 8, and as soon as we have the bodies, will start with trash. Trying to shave a little time, so we can get some shots at blackhand, since I don't have. A lockout.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't gear up fast enough! Doh! Sitting at 625 ilvl. I'll hit the 650 requirement ASAP!