Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Needless

Toe Sucker
might be good to cross check what plate items drop in highmaul that might have shitty secondary stats for your class

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My quest log is full of that crap too. I gotta' knock them out, but I've really only had time to queue for like one run per night.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am too, I'm just going to go with whatever slot is weakest for me at the time... which right now, is pants.
Same with the pants. 600+ pants just don't seem to drop outside of the instances. I've checked all the rare spawns and everything and I can't find good pants or boots off them.

Tenks

I need that hat but the prospect of spending 3 hours in MC when I've already spent countless raids in there does not sit well

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I need that hat but the prospect of spending 3 hours in MC when I've already spent countless raids in there does not sit well
Yea it was painful. Most of the bosses were 1-shots but they wiped over and over to flame packs and patrolling dogs. I joined as DPS but ended up pulling and tanking since all of them were retarded. Some 640 ilvl monk tanked the bosses mostly, but I did all the trash. It was funny and sad at the same time
smile.png

Tenks

Yeah boss mechanics back then were nothing compared to today but MC did have some difficult pulls and pats that if you didn't know what to do you can wipe the raid. We had a retarded Brazilian hunter who was our main puller for MC and he accounted for at least 2 wipes per clear.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah boss mechanics back then were nothing compared to today but MC did have some difficult pulls and pats that if you didn't know what to do you can wipe the raid. We had a retarded Brazilian hunter who was our main puller for MC and he accounted for at least 2 wipes per clear.
I was a huntard in vanilla and the main puller for my guild too. Only in MC was pulling even necessary, by BWL, the tanks just ran in.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
We one-shot every boss (inclulding Geddon in his own room), except for Shazzrah (can't help retarded). Flame packs wrecked the tanks though, since one stack of their debuff basically removes all armor and healers were still getting accustomed to the new healing paradigm.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was a huntard in vanilla and the main puller for my guild too. Only in MC was pulling even necessary, by BWL, the tanks just ran in.
Except for that one drake that patrolled up near Chromaggus. The one you had to tank in between that section of the wall. Firemaw? Probably wrong name.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It's not like the guild has any shortage on DPS but if you guys want any help with any runs tonight before the raid I'll be on sometime around 5 central.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm closing in on 100 ignots does anyone know the best slot to craft is for prot warriors? It all seems the same since for the most part all slots drop with similar stats in different heroics.
Chest, by far. The Highmaul and Tarlna BPs are both shitty for prot warrior. You'll need more than 100 ingots though, unless sweet baby RNGesus is feeling in a particularly giving mood. Gotta reroll that shit til it comes up Mastery/Crit.

Do you need smithing to craft with 100 ingots? or a leveled blacksmith hut?
Rank 2 BS building makes the 630 weapons and stat reroll tokens. Rank 3 adds all the epic armor. You can never make the upgrade 640->655 / 655->670 tokens without BS prof.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Tenks

Chest, by far. The Highmaul and Tarlna BPs are both shitty for prot warrior. You'll need more than 100 ingots though, unless sweet baby RNGesus is feeling in a particularly giving mood. Gotta reroll that shit til it comes up Mastery/Crit.

Rank 2 BS building makes the 630 weapons and stat reroll tokens. Rank 3 adds all the epic armor. You can never make the upgrade 640->655 / 655->670 tokens without BS prof.
I've got the world boss BP so I'm not really prioritizing that at the moment. I need some immediate fixes on my gear not min/max long term solutions.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How do you get ingots besides the forge and BS prof? I'm making them in both places and rerolling that armor piece until it comes out right would take a long time, couple weeks per attempt most likely.