Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
10 primals = 1 ingot as well. If you're a loser like me who took mining I have a pretty steady stream of primals from just walking around Nagrand.

Tenks

I got my mic/mumble set up also. So Lux and I can have sexy voice conversations.

(Actually I've been told my voice makes me sound like a frat bro douche)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How do you get ingots besides the forge and BS prof? I'm making them in both places and rerolling that armor piece until it comes out right would take a long time, couple weeks per attempt most likely.
I had like 350 gearspring parts since I've been doing my engr stuff since day 1. 275 or so ingots since I waited like 10 days before I dropped mining for BS, but I had the forge running in the meantime.

Rerolls are only 10 parts/ingots each, plus some ore. My hunter's gun came out perfect the first try, but I had to reroll my plate goggles 10 or so times to get mastery/multistrike on them. 50 parts left, which I'll probably use to make my druid a looterang. Holy shit is it hard to getting used to not having that item or BM Fetch once you've had it for a while.

I've got the world boss BP so I'm not really prioritizing that at the moment. I need some immediate fixes on my gear not min/max long term solutions.
Craft the legs then. And get your ass to MC for the helmet! It's actually not terrible for a warrior, unlike DK.
frown.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I might not be on tonight until late but I do want to run some back to back heroics after a successful CM, name is Cinamonk now.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will also not be on til late, and on later than normal tomorrow. I'll be down for CM's or a heroic or 2 or some more raid time.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Krassus:

Ragewing the Untamed's Engulfing Fire ability can now hit players that are not in line-of-sight.

Tenks

Thats the thing I want to craft them after I do this set of heroics. Legs drop in Everbloom (iirc) so I'd be mad salty if I crafted them then some 630s just dropped. I was more fishing for "ItemZ drop in X but X is so tedious no one does it" type deal.

Vorph

Well, everything drops everywhere, more or less, and aside from Grimrail Depot being annoying for tanks due to the camera being shoved up your ass all the time I haven't really seen people say they avoid any place in particular. I run Slag Mines daily fishing for the trinket on the third boss, but beyond that I just random it up. Filling all your plate slots with 630's is easy, so that's why I suggested slots which are also weak from the raid. Didn't realize you had the Tarlna BP, but legs are a solid choice too since your current ones are 587.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If i ever manage to get geared i will be healing as disc. Shadow is fun but healing is cool too
smile.png
Priest is a great choice, imo, for those trying to pick a class.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I started a baby priest in full looms, fun so far.
The shielding with disc is different enough from other healers to make it fun. And the dot weaving with shadow is pretty fun as well too. Holy, however, seems fucking terrible.

Vitality

HUSTLE
PST that out west life and highways are a mess are what I gather from years of him crying. Good thing though is on like Friday we have a healer till 4am if we need =p
Yeah you guys get things like mass transit systems. WTF are those? We don't have that out here.

Vorph

If i ever manage to get geared i will be healing as disc. Shadow is fun but healing is cool too
smile.png
Priest is a great choice, imo, for those trying to pick a class.
I really wish I'd chosen priest instead of druid for my boosted 90. Resto is great, but I'd call moonkin the worst spec in the game right now (it was my main in Cata which makes it all the more disappointing now), and I have never really enjoyed feral's half-assed-rogue gameplay. So basically I can queue for shit, and I can join custom pre-mades to get my apexis done as healer, but I hate logging it in for anything else.