Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You guys got me all excited for a bonus shot at LFR gloves.

Turalyon server did not reset LFR it seems.

To help drown my pain I bought a 665 boe cloak from the AH. Fuck it ilvl going to raise itself somehow.

Edit: I'd like to do more goddamn heroic kills. This is our horrid logs from last night before I joined you guys.

Damage Done - 09-12 21:03 - Carnies - World of Logs

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys got me all excited for a bonus shot at LFR gloves.

Turalyon server did not reset LFR it seems.

To help drown my pain I bought a 665 boe cloak from the AH. Fuck it ilvl going to raise itself somehow.
I wish you were online early AM, so heartbreaking not killing heroic butcher because a few dps being at 16k. Fucking got him to 8% the same damn % that's the lowest Ive seen Imperator.

Vitality

HUSTLE
16k... wait a minute.. isn't butcher a dummy fight?

@ sorrows: coulda got the 660 arena cloak nerd

Vitality

HUSTLE
Arenas were over for me after season 2. The 665 cost me 20k. I've been dumping all my savage bloods so it was an easy choice to buy it.
Yeah I did this for skull of war and the 665 ring.

I just like the 660 cloak because it's haste mastery and was super easy to get week one. Some of the 650+ stats on raid cloaks looked stupid.

PS: Arenas right now are a cake walk for Ret, basically get to delete one person within a HoJ duration if they don't trinket it quick enough.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I would have known about the whole cap thing 2 weeks ago, free 660 loot for an hours worth of work.

Did you do the CM Vit? Ill take you today if not. The CM is Everbloom and its super easy (basically bosses only) if you are on before your bowling. No reason not to get easy 640 gear from the CM's plus its mechanics will get you warmed up for normal mode.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was in a cm pug for 2 hours yesterday, couldn't get past the auto cannon train fight. Tank and Healer (who started the group) had the group listed as "Don't stand in shit" then preceded to stand in every rocket and every bombardment lol.... I left and did a garrison invasion (got my wep) and pushed my 2's rating to 1600+ for the str proc 660 trinket.

I can't do wow tonight though buddy (bowling every wednesday and every other saturday)

@ Tenks - wish you woulda told me bud, those are going for 11k on Tich I coulda got you one when I xfered (Got krassus a cheap trink) just do 10 wins in arena for your choice of a couple statted 660 necks.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got this amulet in UBRS just now:

Battle Hardened Gorget - Items - World of Warcraft

Checking the AH it is worth ~25k (listed one is at 30k.) It is a direct upgrade for me but I only have 1.5k gold to my name. What do rerolled.
See our convo above? Sell that shit bro, you can get a 660 neck (like I did) from PVP in about an hours work if you are bad at PVP like we were.

@Vit no problem, get that second LFR done at least and well do CMs rest of the week.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Feels like having shit to do in real life makes this game a lot less fun. With every passing day I get further and further behind, I am just far enough ahead of my regular gaming peeps and not cool enough to hang with the 650+ crowd to group and be effective on either level. This could just be depression talking but I think I will be taking a small break to do other things.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't sweat it Hate, there is no new tier coming out until after the holiday, maybe later, no rush man. I know I usually only make 1 maybe 2 (if its late) raids a week I'm still excited for them lol.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just enjoy the ride Hate. I have two 100s, and neither is above 635. I am excited to try a raid, but also in no rush. The faster I get geared, the faster I inevitably get bored and quit. Been having loads of fun with the garrison stuff, and running dungeons when my kids allow it. Have only made a few guild groups, but seeing all the fun guild chat and seeing so many people on just makes me happy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm having fun, but I'm not really all that interested in raiding and trying to "stay ahead". I'm really putting the "Casual" part of this thread title to use.

Elsebet

Peasant
I'm having fun, but I'm not really all that interested in raiding and trying to "stay ahead". I'm really putting the "Casual" part of this thread title to use.
You're not alone!

Mike and I have the same philosophy. We raided on a Warrior/Priest tanking (him) and healing (me) from vanilla to WOTLK. Never played other classes or did achievements, just dailies then raid raid raid (or farm gear/consumables for raids) until we burned out and quit.

This time we switched roles (and philosophies) and I'm having fun learning to tank and he healing. We're not rushing or trying to keep up. If we only ever see LFR then that's fine with us! Honestly I'm tempted to just spend this expansion levelling all the classes.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like having shit to do in real life makes this game a lot less fun. With every passing day I get further and further behind, I am just far enough ahead of my regular gaming peeps and not cool enough to hang with the 650+ crowd to group and be effective on either level. This could just be depression talking but I think I will be taking a small break to do other things.
I kind of feel the same but I know I can't play like I used to. I'm just enjoying the ride. Kinda sucks being dps because no one really needs you and queues blow. Sometimes I can only login for an hour a night and it's like, either sit in the queue for 30 minutes and try to get a group that doesn't suck or see if guild group will go. But most of the time people have done that for the day who wants to do it over and over again everytime a new person logs on? I probably wouldn't.

That being said I still need heroic depot if anyone wants to do it tonight but I think you guys are raiding.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I kind of feel the same but I know I can't play like I used to. I'm just enjoying the ride. Kinda sucks being dps because no one really needs you and queues blow. Sometimes I can only login for an hour a night and it's like, either sit in the queue for 30 minutes and try to get a group that doesn't suck or see if guild group will go. But most of the time people have done that for the day who wants to do it over and over again everytime a new person logs on? I probably wouldn't.

That being said I still need heroic depot if anyone wants to do it tonight but I think you guys are raiding.
Check on cross-realm buddies with a status update. I'm usually up for something (but I'm a shitty dps).

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unfortunately I'm not able to play with you guys, but let me just say I play in small bits and raid once a week with a small guild. A new tier won't come out for 6 months, I'm 100% sure that I'm not in a rush to go anywhere. This game when played in LFR caters to movement impaired people and for me it's completely unfun. I prefer to have my face smashed in by Tectus over and over than to faceroll it in LFR so I can have 3 more item levels on my paperdoll.

So, don't sweat it, enjoy the ride, it's fun if you are not obsessed with pointless shit like being ahead of others (which in reality is something nobody cares about at all).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm going to transfer over this weekend, hopefully I am allowed in the guild !!!

Is anyone looking to do dedicated 2s/3s with a DK? I prefer not to find a new team each week.