Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't sweat it Hate, there is no new tier coming out until after the holiday, maybe later, no rush man. I know I usually only make 1 maybe 2 (if its late) raids a week I'm still excited for them lol.
H8 Bae you aren't behind anything, raids have been out a week. Like Xarch said just pick one night like Saturday which takes 1-2 hours for us to reclear to 6/7.

@Sorrows, we have the DPS for heroic we know now just need to get some gear. Its crazy with all of the CMs the less casual people did and the loot we have that its still such a gear check in heroic. I think its kind of cool and hopefully will make the content last longer.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Feels like having shit to do in real life makes this game a lot less fun. With every passing day I get further and further behind, I am just far enough ahead of my regular gaming peeps and not cool enough to hang with the 650+ crowd to group and be effective on either level. This could just be depression talking but I think I will be taking a small break to do other things.
You can hit up the world bosses or the LFR for good stuff. I did the public High Maul raid last night and got some new boots, shit was waaaay easy. I pvp'd and solo'd to 630 item level, I haven't even been in a dungeon (normal or heroic) yet. hehe

Crafted loot is getting cheaper too. Set up your garrison!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@Vitality do you want to try heroic raiding tonight? a_skeleton_03 posted next raid was Saturday. Was thinking of going tonight and just need to make sure you can hit the 20k breakpoint for 5ish mins sustained so we can keel.

Vitality

HUSTLE
@Vitality do you want to try heroic raiding tonight? a_skeleton_03 posted next raid was Saturday. Was thinking of going tonight and just need to make sure you can hit the 20k breakpoint for 5ish mins sustained so we can keel.
I'm probably dead weight until I do the fights on normal my man.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you knock out the easy ass gear yesterday with LFR and world boss? If you are playing during the day I can give you my brothers btag, hes chain running pugs to get his weapon in highmaul using the bonus tokens.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Did you knock out the easy ass gear yesterday with LFR and world boss? If you are playing during the day I can give you my brothers btag, hes chain running pugs to get his weapon in highmaul using the bonus tokens.
Naw dude I was gone all day and they hotfixed it before I got home from bowling. I'll be on after work today we can share the deets then.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
LFR / World Boss is once a week? I can put that off until the weekend, right?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
leveling a hunter looked unappealing... so I transferred over a 90 priest to fuck around with. Joined guild and will dink around.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
LFR / World Boss is once a week? I can put that off until the weekend, right?
Yeah. but if anything holds like MOP did. The longer you wait, the worse the average player is doing these things. I know LFR is STUPIDLY easy, even compared to the easiest MOP LFR, yet I still try to never underestimate the terribleness of people in WoW. I think right now with the current wing/difficulty, you're perfectly fine with no real risk. If they ramp it up at all in LFR for mechanics, etc. (some of the stuff in ToT in MOP was hilarious with the average LFR idiot. Durumu the Forgotten anyone?) Then I'd suggest getting it out of the way first thing in the week.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought all things said the raid went fairly smoothly last night. Especially for how many new people we had. Though I really want to get another weapon and go Fury. Gladiator just ain't my bag baby.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought all things said the raid went fairly smoothly last night. Especially for how many new people we had. Though I really want to get another weapon and go Fury. Gladiator just ain't my bag baby.
If you like to tank and have a mic to call switches you should tank, do whats fun that's what this is about =)

Needless

Toe Sucker
did we one shot or two shot Ko'ragh last night? i completely lost track, i was too busy chuckling at everybody yelling at the poor gladiator warrior in mumble haha

also, skrigg starting to call out healer cds is much better, so we don't all blow our load on the first aoe burst on bosses~

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
6th boss went much smoother last night than I expected. Good job everyone.

Hoping I can get on early tonight and figure out a couple slot upgrades before heroics. I'm right on that 20k edge. I'd like to be comfortably over it.