Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since Brackenspore has eaten 5 of my seals now and not given me shit I crafted a gun (only needed 1 reroll for BiS stats!) and did the first upgrade for it, should have the final upgrade done next week. Noticeable improvement, also managed to grab the trinket from LFR so almost all out of blues. I'll be ready for Imperator and more heroic shit Friday(and Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights as well).
Grats hooker, I hate brackenspore FYI

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My 3 bonus rolls all hit gold this week. Lame. I should force myself to spread them out so I at least have something to look forward to toward the end of the week.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like all the DPS warriors are going Fury these days creeping armory profiles. Need to find myself another weapon.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It is a dull one. Let's spend 3 minutes on tank and spank for this big add that looks just like a smaller version of the main boss. Fun.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bonus rolls are at least an extra layer of chance, haven't gotten shit but its a nice touch being new to WoW. Next week I am for sure saving for heroic only.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I used all 4 of my seals on ko'garh kills this week on normal.

4/4 gold.

I am very excited to spend week after week running the same boss multiple times for more gold.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Bored with paladin, leveling my 90 mage. Seems to be a shortage of good mages. To be honest I wasn't a great paladin.
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We ready to down imperator tonight hookers, need to ride this wave of pwning shit and finish him tonight. Going to try to keep us at around 15 like last night, ill make sure again everyone coming is properly enchanted and able to pull 20k while dodging.

Does anyone also want the script Hist updated for buff checking? He doesn't come here but he offered it up if anyone wants it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It says raid Saturday what is with this rogue raiding schedule

(Not like I can do 20k anyways)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're raiding as rerolled Saturday fo sho and a full clear hopefully.

This is a ghetto mix of cross server friends and a chunk of the RR people. (Mostly the nerds who did CMs like me and want to push the tougher content). I welcome anyone I am friends with but we want to win so we need people capable of beating the gear checks.

Vitality

HUSTLE
God man CM's are so stupid to pug. I tried last night and these guys in 640+ ilvl couldn't even clear the first boss.

Dudes are like 650 with no enchants on their gear...

I'm 635 in 620 pvp gear and beating these kids by a 5k spread not even close.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
God man CM's are so stupid to pug. I tried last night and these guys in 640+ ilvl couldn't even clear the first boss.

I'm 635 in 620 pvp gear and beating these kids by a 5k spread not even close.
I am always happy to run people needing gear through CM's. It also scales your gear down to 630 so being above it doesn't help much (other than sockets). Most of all of them have some kind of dumb trick to trash and the bosses also, if you just ask one of us in mumble we can run you through the trick.

You should hopefully have 3-4 tokens saved up for raid rolls too. When we raid Saturday go for the lower hanging fruit for your class in there if you don't win something. Next week save the tokens for heroic with us.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Noodle do you want to tank Sat night? I was really hoping to DPS the other raid nights and tank only one. (I signed up as DPS)

Do you have exp through at least Koragh?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Noodle do you want to tank Sat night? I was really hoping to DPS the other raid nights and tank only one. (I signed up as DPS)

No fk u krassus, noodle's on my belt loop. Also... what about PoE man... why we stepping into a raid on new league night?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I don't know if I can commit to it yet, I have a lot going on nowadays. If I'm on I can do it but no promises... house, kid on the way, wife, etc.. I am an old man
frown.png

Also I'm only at ~632 ilvl, I think. I'll try to upgrade some slots tonight just in case.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Noodle are you conquest capped for this week? What class are you playing again?

I'm down to run some 3's and cm and ashran etc for honor (to get bonus roll tokens)