Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
People want the story we must give it to them !!!!

During our normal run Kreugen made comments about how shitty my DPS was. I started on Tectus to ask for links and how to improve my spec from a_skeleton_03. Somehow that translated into in the statement below in his mind. Personally IDGAF I was just messing around about linking the meters.

Just a FYI.. if I make a joke about slacking in a normal mode raid, it's a joke and nothing to get panties twisted about. Most of the time, I make fun of myself. I misjudged how personal and super srs people were taking it. I was in a goof around mood - and I assume everyone else is as well, at least until the wipes start. As far as I'm concerned normal mode is for experimenting with shit, not blowing potions and getting hung up on meters. I couldn't give less of a shit, but I made a joke that I guess suggested otherwise. Being hyper-critical in an easy mode raid where everything is being one shot is supposed to be an obvious joke. It took me a bit to realize that you weren't joking back - I thought it was all part of the fun. See, I spent a long time in a guild environment where being snippy and shitty to one another was the norm and I grew incredibly fucking tired of it. Towards the end I just started putting everyone on ignore. a_skeleton_03 sure as hell knows what I mean. But I'm not trying to be like that at all. I'm not one of those assholes, I only joke to be friendly. Hell, will all the pugging I've done over the last several months I've grown used to endless wipes where the only entertainment comes from being silly.
After our normal run some people wanted to do heroic and go with PUGS who had 7/7 achieves. a_skeleton_03 or someone else ran the raid which was 8 plate users, 4 hunters, and 2 cloth. I assume because of the balance of people they didnt want another hunter so they didn't invite Kreugen and in his typical dramatic fashion (see above) started venting in guild to everyone. He was just joking and I am sure people were joking with him. a_skeleton_03 removed him from the guild and reinvited him and some people joked "Oh no, incoming huge post from Kreugen lols" and all kinds of other stuff. That's really it, no drama or anything juicy other than Kreugen making another post and going bonkers in guild (he was just kidding though).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't consider 1 person who posts his woes on a public forum drama. Most of everyone else I think is aware of the /whisper command in game or the PM feature on forums.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah...I was joking. I couldn't possibly care less about any of this.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Actually, it really is a rare thing for me to use /tell or PMs. Apparently that's a problem? I did wind up trying, but you had to log off I guess.

And if you choose not to believe me then whatever. I was calling you out for slacking as a joke and I didn't even know if you'd give a damn. That's how I'm used to this whole thing working. As long as we aren't wiping, then everything is supposed to be just friendly bullshitting and nothing to get crabby over. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was calling you bad or something - I'm no one to talk.

And yes, I WAS annoyed at not being invited. But it was explained and so whatever. After that I just joked about it for lack of anything else to do but I guess it got on people's nerves. If I'm "going bonkers" it just means I'm bored and need a change of subject. Like now.

Often I tell myself I should just STFU and play because I say things I regret that don't come out quite right. But that's fucking boring. I'm so bored with my real life that when I get online I tend to just stream of conscious blab about whatever I can think of. Fucking holidays, man. I don't want to cause drama, or whine, or hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just reaching for anything to talk about for entertainment.

Thus lengthy and pathetic forum posts for you to have fun mocking. Are you not entertained?

PS: When someone who complains a lot complains about someone for complaining does the universe implode on itself?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let's all just get past this and carry me through a normal HM run on Saturday morning.

Vitality

HUSTLE
PS: When someone who complains a lot complains about someone for complaining does the universe implode on itself?
No It revolves in a cyclical infinite vacuum. AKA: Duppin theory

(duppin^?)/? = duppin^duppinP where duppinP is a progressive duppin state of -?

You can also google duppin theory and a few good posts on it from the amod thread are the top searches.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much to get over, whoever wants to step up and run the heroic shit has to deal with this nonsense. I wasn't even the leader the past 2 weeks nor doing the pugging and still got the finger lol.

Good luck to the next tank and person dealing with groups. Ill see everyone for the Weds 9pm on my hunter
smile.png

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
If anyone is looking for a relatively consistent run on Wednesday and Sunday starting at 8:30 CST I really need a couple non pally healers and some range DPS. On the flipside, if you guys have a team that runs mondays and tuesdays (starting between 7-9 pm CST) I'd like to holy or ret paladin for you.

I am on Horde side.

Alavaz#1973

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Not much to get over, whoever wants to step up and run the heroic shit has to deal with this nonsense. I wasn't even the leader the past 2 weeks nor doing the pugging and still got the finger lol.

Good luck to the next tank and person dealing with groups. Ill see everyone for the Weds 9pm on my hunter
smile.png
See I absolutely agree with you there. Fuck doing that shit. My sympathies to anyone who does.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Do you guys need a shammy at all? I'm leveling an Orc Shaman because I wanted to see the Horde storyline. But now I got no good guild; I do Heroic/Mythuc Tues / Thurs on my Alliance hero, so I wouldn't mind raiding the other nights with you guys.

Currently leveling him as Enhancement because it looks badass, but if you guys need a healer I know how to heal (main is a priest). Let me know and I'll server xtfer

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The in-game calendar was set incorrectly, sorry if that fucked anyone. Someone in guild made me change it and confused me, whoever that fuckhead was.