Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just hope I can make it the week after because I have a wedding to attent next Saturday :/

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Gruul is really really easy, and right next to the entrance. I would do him first for loot pin~ata like Kargath is. He also drops int caster staff, so raid deeps will go up fast.

Elsebet

Peasant
I think if anyone wants to "quickly" catch up in gear, the best and most boring way is like what I told Draegan - hit up LFR but then sit in Ashran for 16 hours to cap out on CQ points. It might even take longer than 16 hours, I'm not even sure. The 660 gear you get there is really good, it's not like PVP gear from before with those shitty stats like resilience or pvp power. You can easily get your weapon(s), and other big pieces of armor in one week.

For LFR, I would recommend you both queue and just do it together. I don't know your experience with it, but organizing something with the group is probably not even worth the time it takes. It's actually easier than regular normal dungeons and takes about 1 hour tops for all 7 bosses. I'm fairly confident you can show up, run in circles and collect loot. Some people wipe on the last boss, but the mechanics are fairly unforgiving even on LFR so it's expected. I can't stress how ridiculously easy it is. It forms the group for you and sets up loot rules and you just go - no strategy needed.

To answer the healer question, paladins are amazing healers right now, and druids are as well (I think your husband is a druid).

If anyone truly wants to join us on saturday mornings and feels a bit behind, I'll do everything I can to help you gear up. I don't have a lot of playtime, and it's sporadic, but I am willing to do what I can. I could attempt to run a HM Normal after BRF on saturday, but I have a feeling people are going to want to stay later working on BRF and we won't have much time. Could see what happens though. Know that right now we have two solid tanks (the max for a raid) and one on backup, so it would be advisable to spec DPS/heals. If you wanted to be a backup tank we can arrange that too, but it won't be as easy to gear up unless you sacrifice your loot spec.
We can both heal, no problem. I healed for years on a Priest. Just did my bronze/silver proving grounds last night but I still feel a little uneasy with Paladin healing, will keep practicing. We'll also try LFR.

If some folks in the guild can give us a hand with the 3 heroics needed for the 680 ring we'd be in good shape. Just need dps!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Fucking conquest points. This shit is boring as fuck. Don't know what I'm doing but this game is retarded. Got 1125 points tonight though. So dumb. Oh well free epix I guess.

Another day or so I should have my apexis crystals or whatever they are. Anyone want to help me get the quests done from the heroics for my welfare ring?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Even before the ashran nerf I couldn't get into it. I hate pvp though WG was bare able but only for VoA. In any case I'd heal heroics for ring shit. Alavaz#1973

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking conquest points. This shit is boring as fuck. Don't know what I'm doing but this game is retarded. Got 1125 points tonight though. So dumb. Oh well free epix I guess.

Another day or so I should have my apexis crystals or whatever they are. Anyone want to help me get the quests done from the heroics for my welfare ring?
If I am in game(any version of Mordryn) and my kids allow it, I will help all I can.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone have interest in a normal hm, they tonight around 8est or a little after? Maybe not 7/7, but hopefully 5/7, to get some of our people who are just now ready for raiding, some loots?

I'll see who we have interested and on around 7:45est and go from there, ideally pugging as little as possible, especially tanks and healers. Noodle drunk pugs ok Fridays, and he could easily drunk tank a normal hm.

In fact, if people wanted to, I will gladly run a catch up normal hm each Friday night for a few weeks to get more people to 650 and brf ready.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't commit to it 100% but I can see if I can. I usually pug way later (11/12-2AM sometimes) after my wife goes to bed.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn, that's late! It's no problem either way. If we have a few ppl interested I will just put the rest and see how it goes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Ashran is absolutely bullshit, you're right. Unfortunately, the retarded-ass developers decided to put the best gear you could get outside of raids in that zone. It's a shame, but it's the best way to gear up to be BRF ready. Before Highmaul we had the luxury of just showing up in our 630 heroic gear :p

Amycus I'll try to be there but not sure, either way picking up one or two capable tanks shouldn't really be hard. Just set the ilvl limit really high like 650-655 or something.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I had intended to list at 645 or 650 anyway. No problem bringing guild folks at like 630 or so, but fuck the puggers.