Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've got my lock to 94 and actually enjoying the class more than I thought I would. I was levelling a monk but around 73 I just started to get bored.

Jab jab kick jab expel jab

Or tanking: toss stuff, guard, expel, afk

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I've got my lock to 94 and actually enjoying the class more than I thought I would. I was levelling a monk but around 73 I just started to get bored.

Jab jab kick jab expel jab

Or tanking: toss stuff, guard, expel, afk
Well then I must be retarded because I think Monk tanking is some of the most difficult shit in the game. After tanking with a Monk other tanking classes looked easy street.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Antidote wanted me to pass along the message - he started up a raid for Friday night, most likely HM Normal unless better geared people show up.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
For anyone wondering about this friday we are going to be tankless (poid/noodle) We will have faizy so if 1 other tank logs on and we have the right amount of healers/dps etc the plan is to run normal HM bring alts/mains whatever we will need it all.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Won't be on this weekend other than a few minutes at a time. House reno projects
frown.png

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Just installed WoD and made a character on Hyjal. Haven't played since Cata. Any suggestions on a class? I'm torn between Priest, Mage, or Warlock.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Saturday I have overtime, so won't be around for BRF. Have fun breaking in the new ranged lol.

Next week is a holiday weekend, so I should be there.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Can any level join Rerolled guild?
no Wakandan you better be 100 and at least 685 or dont look our way! (was forming ubrs group earlier where they said 685 was casual b/c of mythic cache) i hate the garrison and im just getting my followers to 650