Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Looking for someone on hyjal that can make greater flasks, my herbs are building up and im down to my last 5.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably won't be coming Friday's anymore. I can't really commit to it and we have a lot of stuff to do in prep for the baby. Sorry I am a shitty person
frown.png

I'll be here tonight for at least a few hours, but unfortunately I'll be missing the Saturday raid this week. The good news is that I'll be able to make the Friday and Saturday raids for the next two weeks after that!

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to be there tonight, albeit a tad late (10 EST).. would appreciate if I could hop in wherever you all are. I'll be on my Pally tonight.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Looking for soeone to help me set up wclogs send me a PM please or catch me in game.

Im confused as to what to do, i hit live log when i start my raids, but he logs arent showing up, then im not sure what to do after.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ok so i downloaded the required things to make WClogs application work, got he adobe air or w/e so i load up my wclogs program, type /combatlog in game and it tells me cannot be logged to logs/wowcombatlog.txt, this ever happen to anyone else?

i just tested recording a live log, it was LFR and we wiped and it shows no data, is that because it was a wipe?

Now i just recorded blackhand kill, but still nothing is coming up in the report at warcraft logs
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
shit aint working bruh, my reports are empty, and they aent even getting saved to the folder i have them set to.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
shit aint working bruh, my reports are empty, and they aent even getting saved to the folder i have them set to.
Ok, so scrap everything, and start over, follow the guide to the letter, and see what happens. Do some trouble shooting yourself, as none of us can come sit in your computer and work it out.

Defend_sl

shitlord
So... I have 6 lvl 100s and would like to raid... I used to raid a bunch back in LK days, but now a one day a week gig seems great. I'd have to server xfer or faction (unless you guys need a DK). My preferred role is tanking, but I'm happy dosing as well.

Here are my toons
Warrior - Prot
Monk - Brewmaster
DK - Blood
Pally - ret/Prot
Hunter - marks
Lock - destruction

Let me know what is needed the most. I'm currently on Bonechewer and all the toons are alliance except the DK, but I wouldn't mind switching if there's a spot available .

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have some practicing to do on my mistweaver. A lot. That being said, I really am enjoying the class. Hopefully I can get better.