Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone make the lvl 91 bow/gun whatever it is? gonna need it for my hunter

just let me know whatever day heroic falls on

Gonna have to pull out of the raids today and tomorrow. I'm on the overnight shift right now and will be incredibly busy the next few days. I may be able to make next Friday night's raid but next Saturday morning is a no-go for me.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Friday / Saturday nights are bad for me. Which is why I only show up for the morning raid. I will be cheering you on though!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i liked the saturday mornings and friday nights, was able to find nice guilds for my alts that fill up my week nice with raiding.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Friday night/Saturday mornings are still our raids. Changed this week due to lack of bodies for the morning.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Haven't been on in a while, but just recruit people to fill the raid, and make them post to actually join it. Lol

Might come back soon, have enough gold to buy a few coins.

Elsebet

Peasant
Raid day! I always get so excited about it.
Me too.
smile.png
My first Mythic cache gave me a Warforged tanking cloak and my heroic Highmaul cache gave me a tank trinket (Pol's), so my tank set is 679 now, up from 671 last week.

Sat May 16 and 30 I will only be at the raid for the first hour or so as I have volunteer commitments again.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya except I can't be on this weekend because I'm going to Vegas for a Journey concert.

I never stopped believing!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good work tonight folks. Really nice maidens kill especially, as it was Else's first time tanking it. Planning on heroic tomorrow night, but that will completely depend on who attends. Will make a call when we have a better idea.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, if we don't' have the bodies, or the right bodies, for heroic tonight, I would be interested in maybe going to Throne of Thunder or some other MoP raid to run for transmogs. I don't know anything about the place, but if people wanted to do that for some fun, we could figure it out.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
We will be missing a lot of people next Saturday, so I am changing Friday night's raid to heroic, instead of normal. This may need to become permanent, as Saturday morning attendance is becoming an issue. I know we have some people that can only really do Saturday mornings, but as of late, Friday nights have been pretty packed, while we scrounge for bodies for Saturdays. So to those folks, I'm sorry. In the next month, both Poid and Antidotes can no longer do Saturdays, and Else also has commitments fairly frequently, which makes us tankless.

Anyone can still schedule whatever they'd like for whenever they'd like, of course, but for the good of the majority of our players, Friday nights will likely become our main and only "real" raid night. And, if someone schedules other raids, I will try to attend any that I can manage.

Also, going to start scheduling some MoP transmog runs if people are interested in that sort of thing. Ran ToT last night and had a lot of fun seeing the stuff I never got to see.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mord sounds like a proper guild leader, and I'd rather he stay that way. If/when I return there's no way I could give it the attention it deserves, I'd rather see you be the GL

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Teck I don't know what you do but I have no idea how to fix your mumble issues
i reformatted and reinstalled it, and it seems to just have produced the same issue i had before.

funny its only YOUR server ive literally tried over 50, just says connection refused, im in for whatever reason it just connected im not turning my pc off ever again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i reformatted and reinstalled it, and it seems to just have produced the same issue i had before.

funny its only YOUR server ive literally tried over 50, just says connection refused, im in for whatever reason it just connected im not turning my pc off ever again.
Yeah I just don't know. I just rent it from the company and haven't had any issues except from you having a handful of issues. I've been googling resolution to it but that's all I can do