Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I think it is about time for me to take a break from WoW. I have super burned out over the last week or so. It kind of hit me all at once. When I have time to game, and there are other games/activities I would rather partake in, it is usually the time for me to take a break.

Been loads of fun playing with you folks, and hope to enjoy another game(or come back to WoW, who knows) with you. I'll log in and pass leadership before I unsub of course, will probably be later today. I can't make this Friday anyway(wedding anniversary) so now is as good a time as any. Great attendance last Friday, so missing one dps shouldn't make much of a difference. Keep on trucking!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Do what ya have to do, no biggy. The game gets stale after a while, its typical. I was getting bored of the BRF runs myself as it seemed like we were just gearing up alts and friends with no actual progress. I'll still be around, though. I plan to check out Tanaan Jungle for sure.

Maybe I'll see you in FF14 since I'm trying that out, but I still can't seem to transfer to Gilgamesh. Its kind of boring though, so much dialogue, sheesh. The map sucks too.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are there still a good amount of people playing? I'm about to hit 100 and will transfer over soon but don't want to arrive to everybody taking a break.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd still be playing if I could. There were some weeks where I was bored, as I am much more progression-minded, but gearing people up was needed.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Are there still a good amount of people playing? I'm about to hit 100 and will transfer over soon but don't want to arrive to everybody taking a break.
I think there was about ten of us for the raid on Friday. Someone that pays more attention than I can jump in and say I'm full of shit. But we also have a portion of another guild that does it with us that evening, and I think they raid two other nights a week on their own that a couple of our guys go to. Also, some of us do the odd old random shit on Saturday evenings for entertainment.

Also, Noodlesir, you and Moord have crushed my soul with your no longer playing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I could be back one day, maybe
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe. I'll always hold a special place in my heart for the dudes and dudette that showed up every Saturday morning to stay orcs with me

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Up to ilevel 641 on the lock after one week. I don't have the spare gold to buy three completely upgraded crafted items though, so the waiting game starts.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I would wait on 6.2. Been on PTR for a month+ so should be soon, and they are combining the 2-4 crafted items into 1 upgrade. So like you craft/buy tier 1, then a single upgrade takes it to 685 instead of the 655-->670-->685 bullshit currently.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had to take a few weeks off. The plan was the raids would continue but as the weeks went on more and more people weren't interested in raiding saturday mornings. Some wanted to do nights and others had to just quit the game.

I was really the person who started organizing saturday morning raids, so I think when I wasn't able to come around morale hit a low point (not to toot my own horn, I just really pushed for those raids 100000%).

Plus people were already getting burned out when I was playing.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been wanting to play some filthy alliance toons. Never played an alliance character other than a few levels.