Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hoping to push to 60 tonight so I can boost the rest of the way, not sure if I'll have time but should hit it by tomorrow latest. Do we have people or groups planning on pushing at WoD release? Is it going to be dungeon runs or just questing?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I may look into that guide and see the general route they take, but i don't want to go balls to the wall optimization at all. The first time playing through the leveling content i'll actually try paying attention to lol

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any other 2k+ pvp'ers heading over? Tichondrius is hard to leave for us pvp players.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I may look into that guide and see the general route they take, but i don't want to go balls to the wall optimization at all. The first time playing through the leveling content i'll actually try paying attention to lol
Yeah I'm gonna just adapt some of the concepts, he optimizes quest arc choices and I don't really feel like that's necessary for me. Apparently WoD quests are more involved than previous versions. I'd rather get a SWTOR feel from them if I can.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I'm gonna just adapt some of the concepts, he optimizes quest arc choices and I don't really feel like that's necessary for me. Apparently WoD quests are more involved than previous versions. I'd rather get a SWTOR feel from them if I can.
As long as they're fully voice acted that's cool.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'd rather get in front and try and capitalize on gold making opportunities as well as get set for raiding in case work ramps up. I'll take it slow in a month or so on an alt.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started a Warlock last night, name is Erraka. Might move over my 80 Paladin from the guild we had with 38 studios. Tag is lowercaseg#1336. Who do I talk to for an invite?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just /who rerolled and ask someone. Most have officer privs.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
awesome, made a panda rogue, named Krysanth will be PMing for an invite. Be patient with me as I never got into WoW much

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was running around the barrens last night and all I saw were small herds of roaming pandas. The models and animations are goofy even for WoW. I kinda hate them.

zaknafein_sl

shitlord
I haven't played since about a month after Mists came out. I went on deployment and never started back up. I'm very interested in this, I will be boosting a DK (Blood) later today after the game gets done installing. My tag is Zaknafein#1251, looking forward to playing with all of you!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man I'm a little depressed. I was positive I had two heirloom arcanite reapers with crusader. Turns out I only have one heirloom arcanite reaper. Sad day for my warrior.

As long as the healer is decent I shouldn't need to go sword/shield when tanking instances at lower level (pre 60) right?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Man I'm a little depressed. I was positive I had two heirloom arcanite reapers with crusader. Turns out I only have one heirloom arcanite reaper. Sad day for my warrior.

As long as the healer is decent I shouldn't need to go sword/shield when tanking instances at lower level (pre 60) right?
I just went through 1 - 60 tanking dungeons the last few days, and it's not as faceroll as it used to be. Healers had a harder time keeping me up than they did when I leveled my warrior up several months ago as a tank.

malaki_sl

shitlord
Thinking of joining up since it appears I pre-ordered WoD while drunk at some point ... does the guild prefer shaman, rogue, or warlock?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Check all your dudes.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah dungeons aren't that faceroll, specifically in regards to spell damage applied by "fire" mechanics.

I pull tons of mobs in most dungeons as a prot paladin because threat is hilariously easy to keep. I usually die atleast once on a run with a healer that thinks he has time to pause between heals during a big pull.

Pretty simple if you're with a healer worth a shit.