Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

groovy_and_sl

shitlord
I made another poll a few pages back. Here it is

http://doodle.com/pwe3fimgn84dg5hd

Feel free to export the entries into a google form if you want. Doesn't matter to me at all. I have my biggest conference of the year on the other side of the country from thurs to the following wednesday. I swear this happens every expansion release

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
If we are just waiting for Thursday, should we just go park our guy by the portal or is there more to do prior?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think as long as you have done the Blasted Lands quests you will be ready and can park by the portal. Khadgar will pop I believe and give the lead in.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Going to level up a druid on Hyjal for this. Will do anything we need. Ill have to transfer a dude with my gold next week.

Skrigg#1254

Skrigg

Golden Squire
I havent been keeping up with WoD stuff, I know professions have lost their combat stats so should I just gather on my reroll?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Oh geez, should I play again - ugh...
No, you shouldn't.

The utter distain you've shown for WoW over the years is staggering. Firing it back up again at this point is hypocrisy at its finest. There's no systems changes or gameplay changes, it's still the same World of Warcraft that it was at vanilla.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can any of you guys recommend what addons I should DL as a Warrior? (Chose fury for boost).

Took the day off before i travel to get my UI setup and do some dungeons as a War, would appreciate any input.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, you shouldn't.

The utter distain you've shown for WoW over the years is staggering. Firing it back up again at this point is hypocrisy at its finest. There's no systems changes or gameplay changes, it's still the same World of Warcraft that it was at vanilla.
Vanilla? I'm pretty sure Dumar played as recently as Cataclysm. The hypocrisy is even worse than you think!

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can any of you guys recommend what addons I should DL as a Warrior? (Chose fury for boost).

Took the day off before i travel to get my UI setup and do some dungeons as a War, would appreciate any input.
Aside from the usual Unit Frames (I use Xperl) and hotbars (I use Bartender 4) of your choice and the other assorted goods provided by recount/omen the only mod you should use and learn to configure is one of the following: Tell Me When or Weak Auras. They'll tell you all you need to know when properly setup. Weak Auras has exportable/importable strings that you can get from other players. I do it myself so I use TMW.
You could maybe download Energy Watch Reborn (or something like that) to get a movable and resizable rage bar (it's energy, rage, focus, mana, runic power, etc. changes with the class).
I also like having installed Cooldowns (gives big yellow numbers showing the cooldown on hotkeys).

Aside from that it's Deadly Boss Mod, Auctioneer, etc. usual utility stuff.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just download the ElvUI package and Skada. You'll never need anything else ever again, unless you want auctioneer or something.

Vitality

HUSTLE
trade skill master addon suite is 500x better than auctioneer for those that are into that kind of thing.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just download the ElvUI package and Skada. You'll never need anything else ever again, unless you want auctioneer or something.
Came here to recommend ElvUI, at least to try it. It's a total ui replacement so some people's mileage may vary but it replaced let me know, weak auras and bartender. So I'm currently using ElvUI, recount andGTFO. Actually if you like to keep it simple just start withGTFOand phase some others in.GTFOis the best way to not die standing in stupid.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@UI - Going to try ElvUI for some reason XPerl made my SSDs go ham and operate super fucking slow?

I was looking at ElvUI but the packages are bad, should I DL the base version and add pieces? So far doing addons has been pretty simple but a list or recommended ones would be awesome.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@UI - Going to try ElvUI for some reason XPerl made my SSDs go ham and operate super fucking slow?

I was looking at ElvUI but the packages are bad, should I DL the base version and add pieces? So far doing addons has been pretty simple but a list or recommended ones would be awesome.
Bad as in out of date or unappealing? The things I like about ElvUI are the action bars, name plate mods(mob cast bars, detrimental timers), self buff timers, stock condensed chat windows and stock ui presentation. Not so crazy about the fonts they use but those are customizable.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bad as in out of date or unappealing? The things I like about ElvUI are the action bars, name plate mods(mob cast bars, detrimental timers), self buff timers, stock condensed chat windows and stock ui presentation. Not so crazy about the fonts they use but those are customizable.
ElvUI looks much cleaner to me, downloaded recount and omen with it