Cereal

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no love for cookie crisp?
i loved me some cookie crisp when it first came out. then it changed somehow. they even ditched the original mascot.

MobileGoo

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_9223.jpg

For the win!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, So like everyone knows that a good, proper, cooked breakfast is best. But the OP didnt say shit about breakfast, now did he?
(Also, who would have thought a Rickshawed post would get rid of the word Thread?)

Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are the shit. But what about...?
rrr_img_9226.jpg

My lucky Charms!??!?!
rrr_img_9227.jpg

Fucking, like any combination of berries or just crunch. All of it ~ ~ ~ ~

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Cinnamon Toast Crunch used to be so good before they changed the formula to what it is now.
frown.png

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ok, So like everyone knows that a good, proper, cooked breakfast is best. But the OP didnt say shit about breakfast, now did he?
Bro, this wasn't called "The Cereal Thread" so I thought it was just about posting your favorite breakfast foods.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cinnamon Toast Crunch used to be so good before they changed the formula to what it is now.
frown.png
Agreed. I don't know what they changed, but it isn't like I used to remember.

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch is still a mainstay for me.

Cap'n Crunch was my jam for a long time, bros. Shit cut yo mouf up real good namane.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no love for cookie crisp?
i loved me some cookie crisp when it first came out. then it changed somehow. they even ditched the original mascot.
WTF is that shit. Use to love CC. Where's the mini chocolate chip looking cookies. /ragequit

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WTF is that shit. Use to love CC. Where's the mini chocolate chip looking cookies. /ragequit
i dunno. its the only cookie crisp pic i could find with cookie jarvis on the box. i wasnt a fancy kid, i ate cookie crisp regular and and didnt even put milk on it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seen this picture on Facebook not to long ago, talking about how Trix used to be...
rrr_img_9263.jpg

Now they're...
rrr_img_9264.jpg

and suggested I just cant see the shapes anymore because "Trix are for kids"
frown.png