CFB 2012-2013

Dis

Confirmed Male
What did I tell you, Sonny ****'s went to Cal-Berkley. Tennessee is fucking up.

LaTech coach name filtered by CNNSI on the announcement, very lulzy

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Such bullshit Bailey didnt win the Belitnekoff.

Lee had 14.91 more yards per game, and Bailey had almost 1 entire td more per game. But he fucking played for USC and we know how that goes.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lol, looks like Tennessee is back after Gundy for more $$. Never seen a more poorly conducted coaching search in my life.

Dis

Confirmed Male
When it's all said and done, OSU is the true national champ!
Stop trolling bro, OSU couldn't beat USC, okie st., Texas, or even Boise St. Urban better start scheduling someone real OOC playing in the Big East, I mean Big 10.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Butch Jones to the Vols, who replaces him Tea?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Meh, Butch is okay I guess.

Certainly one hell of a lot better than Dooley.

Now can we please stop switching fucking websites? I don't care how many more manginas we find.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
ND is gonna is gonna see what ROLL TIDE is all about. I still think it's hilarious they're even in the BCS championship when clearly it should have been Oregon or Stanford playing Bama.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Agreed.

And that is a hire for mediocrity Gilg. Sorry big guy.
I don't think it's that bad. We got turned down by Gruden, Gundy, Strong(which was the real kick in the balls), and Fedora wouldn't interview because he didn't want to leave after one year. Butch was next. The guy has recruited really well for the Big East, won 4 conference titles in his six years, and isn't Derek Dooley. That sounds like being qualified to me.

I mean we could have hired someone like Malzahn easily. We talked to Bielema but he wouldn't wait and our stupid AD thought he was going to get Gundy. Look at the rest of the league and everyone other than Spurrier and Saban was similar to this hire. They were either high profile coordinators or standouts at a smaller school. Go look at Les Miles' record at OSU. By all accounts we chose Butch over Kirby Smart who would have had as good a profile as any current SEC coach who went straight from a coordinator position.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Maybe I misread it but I saw 6 years - $18 million. Steve Spurrier and Les Miles (before his raise last week) total package was right at $3.5 million per year.