CFB 2012-2013

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maybe ND should have played ASU in the fucking Kraft Bowl or whatever that shit was.

Pathetic and embarrassing. This shit heap is also the last college football until August.
frown.png

I actually wish this was the final year of the BCS. This game is what it deserves to go out on.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
even the SEC haters knew Alabama was the best team in football this year, they slipped up early in the year (still almost came back too) but have been far and away the best week to week team all season long. I obviously didn't expect this, because I thought ND could play some defense, but man, Saban is the fucking man

Dis

Confirmed Male
even the SEC haters knew Alabama was the best team in football this year, they slipped up early in the year (still almost came back too) but have been far and away the best week to week team all season long. I obviously didn't expect this, because I thought ND could play some defense, but man, Saban is the fucking man
And boom goes the dynamite

Brand

Molten Core Raider
My only hope is that both teams get into a massive brawl and both get banned from College Football for 400 years...

I was hoping a airplane crashed into the stadium, but realized that was cruel...To the airplane passengers.
I think the ND fans hope a airplane crashes into this stadium now...Holy shit, it might be less painful.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Someone tweeted "no one scores 35 unanswered points on ND without repercussions"

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The BCS got right also UF vs OSU, if it wasnt for the BCS it would have been OSU vs Michigan that year. Michigan was ahead on the polls.

Sterling

El Presidente
Some stuff about the ND DC going to Syracuse. Wonder if they still want him after this shit!