CFB 2012-2013

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well it is official, Luke Joeckel is heading to the NFL. The starting center was a senior, and Damontre Moore also declared a couple days ago as well, so hopefully there are capable replacements behind them to help both lines.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm definitely happy to be in the SEC, but I have no doubt if we were still in the Big 12 we would have been in a bowl game.
From top to bottom, its pretty close as it always is. SEC is more top heavy than the B12 but weaker through the rest of the league. The bottom half of the SEC is plain awful, and not so in the B12.

Final rankings for conference pretty much says the same thing.

Conference Average
1. SEC - 32.6
2. Big 12 - 34.1
3. Big Ten - 47.8
4. PAC-12 - 51.1
5. Big East - 61.0
6. ACC - 63.7
7. WAC - 96.0
8. Sun Belt - 101.4
9. MAC - 104.6
10. CUSA - 104.7
11. Mountain West - 109.3

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't understand what top to bottom means. The bottom half of the SEC is about on par with Kansas as a program. There is Alabama and a bunch of sloppy seconds.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm sure this was brought up a page or two ago but was Brent Musberger about to bust a nut on TV last night or what? About the most uncomfortable thing I've heard watching sports in a while, Joe Namath would be proud....

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damage control has already started

ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys offered up the following statement: "We always try to capture interesting storylines and the relationship between an Auburn grad who is Miss Alabama and the current Alabama quarterback certainly met that test. However, we apologize that the commentary in this instance went too far and Brent understands that."

I dont really see anything wrong with what he said either. She is hot as fuck.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He sounded like an old man eye raping a young chick. Yes she's hot as fuck, no doubt but he kept going on and on.

Titan_sl

shitlord
On a more positive note, Miss. State plays OSU to start the season, so I don't have to wait 8 games to be let down!

Except, they are a middle of the pack Big 12 team, so we will dominate and get my hopes up before Saban crushes them

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
You don't understand what top to bottom means. The bottom half of the SEC is about on par with Kansas as a program. There is Alabama and a bunch of sloppy seconds.

Alabama and a bunch of sloppy seconds? Really? The SEC has more teams in the top 25 final standings than any other conference and went 6 for 9 in bowl games this season.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Alabama and a bunch of sloppy seconds? Really? The SEC has more teams in the top 25 final standings than any other conference and went 6 for 9 in bowl games this season.
You must be new here. Genjiro is an angry little boy who is always looking for a fight. You'd be mad, too, if you had Syracuse dick so far up your ass that it was crowning out of your mouth.

We pretty much let him stomp his feet and cause a scene while we do our own thing.

Careful, though. If you are too mean to him he'll rage and quit the forum.... again...

Dis

Confirmed Male
Would have been 7 for 9 if LSU didnt pull a derp. Mad Hatter indeed.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Some changes happening at ND this week ...

rrr_img_8048.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Knowing whatsa lives near me scares the hell out of me. I bet he would go through my trash and sniff my old underwear with a big smile on his face.

He still mad WVU whipped Georgias ass in the Sugar Bowl. I know this thread means a lot to you kid, but take your nerd pills.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well LSU should have one hell of a big senior class in 4 years (or more likely junior class in 3 years) considering how big our freshman class is going to be next year. Not only losing our seniors but up to 11 announced juniors are leaving this year for the draft.

Here's the SEC list so far, in addition to the list here another (Faulk) annoucned today for LSU.

OG Alvin Bailey, Arkansas
QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee
RB Knile Davis, Arkansas
S Matt Elam, Florida
DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
RB Michael Ford, LSU
WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
RB Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina
DE Corey Lemonier, Auburn
DT Bennie Logan, LSU
CB Tyrann Mathieu, LSU
DE Barkevious Mingo, LSU
LB Kevin Minter, LSU
DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
TE Jordan Reed, Florida
S Eric Reid, LSU
DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
CB Tharold Simon, LSU
RB Spencer Ware, LSU
P Brad Wing, LSU

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
We'll be okay on offense. Best line in the league and our backup QBs aren't bad. I'm still worried about the defense.