CFB 2013-2014

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Foggy, here is your avatar.

rrr_img_55313.jpg

ibx9WC7iRjJc5y.gif

That looks pretty cool and all, but it's like they really expect people to believe that this is some kind of voluntary retirement and they're sending him off into the sunset.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm no where near to being a Texas fan, but MB leaving is a big deal even to me.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't have to worry about a timer, I usually leave an avatar on for a month or two. I'll throw it on next time I'm in front of a computer instead of posting from my phone.

And good game, surprised Texas defense kinda held Oregon offense in check. So glad I never have to watch Case McCoy throw another pass.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Watching this Arizona/BC game. It's nice to see Rich Rod having some success out west. I really miss that guy
frown.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can't get excited about any of the bowls for some reason. Maybe because I fully expect us to play like we don't give a fuck, because basically we don't give a fuck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Feel the same way, only watched 1 so far and only because it was the ducks playing.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Applicant For UND Head Football Coach Cites Video Game Experience As His Qualifications | Techdirt

If you're also like me, you play football video games and, oddly, learn quite a bit about the game from them. That, however, is usually as far as this type of thing goes.

Unlike me, however, Christopher McComas decided that all of these things have somehow merged together to make him the perfect fit for the University of North Dakota's vacant head football coach position. Having noticed on Twitter that UND was looking for a new head coach, he submitted his resume. His plan, such as it is, is undeniably interesting:
My football philosophy is basically an attacking one. We're going to give AIR RAID a whole new definition. Theoretically how many times do you think a team can pass in a game? Challenge accepted. We're going 5 wide, chucking the pigskin all over the place. Never punt. Onside every time. Chip Kelly will be calling me to learn my offense. We will put on an exciting brand of football, we will pack them into the Alerus Center night in and night out, go ahead and blow the roof off the place and add about 35,000 seats to that place.
rrr_img_55412.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
awesome game

lol @ life long Duke Fail Fans

Best team in Texas with Johnny Football wins it big.