CFB 2013-2014

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Skates in untouched, this is fucking awesome and gay at the same time. This defense is terrible - almost as terrible as OU's terrible defense.

If these turds win this there is no doubt they're starting the season ranked in the top 3... oh my, the spring and summer will be nothing short of unbearable.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, this is a crazy turn of events. The Alabama tears, if this continues, is going to be quite funny

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just read a twitter rumor that Johnny Football fucked AJ's (mom or sister, they weren't quite clear) over the weekend and thats why he is playing so poorly. I love that Alabama has the internet now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!

Am I doing this right SEC bros?
Yeah and the cool thing is since your a Texas fan you can spend the next few years living viscerally through Oklahoma teams like we do with Alabama.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why does Bama always have a shitty kicker? Does saban not use a schollie on them??? This is a serious question if a bama fan knows.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Regime, do you ever find yourself turning up the volume when Holtz starts talking and catch yourself realizing how futile it is?

I hope the usual buffoons (Mark May) don't try and chalk this up to clearly superior Alabama players failing to show up with the proper motivation. It was bad enough listening to them suffocate the airwaves with that shit during the pregame.

No dog in this fight, either. Just ready to see Oklahoma get credit for playing big boy football when it counts. Tired of the CFB media and their pet programs. And by that I mean ESPN.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I know Regime, I was just playing around. Aaaaaaand there is the OU offense and defense I've seen all year. At least the first half was fun.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I wasn't going to post at all since the game is far from over. I'm glad that OU is playing well against the best program in college football.