CFB 2013-2014

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
Looking like tOSU loses by 2 TD. People will argue this shows how horrible tOSU is ignoring the fact that it was a 1 point game in mid 4th. It was close to nearly the end, so I am secure in my estimation that tOSU any given year deserves a rank between 5 and 15, with them being closer to 15 than 5 this year due to high school level secondary.

It was a fun game with lead changes and great performances by big name players - those who let their irrational bias stop them from enjoying the show are the ones who lose out.

Edit: before half I predicted tosu must score 50 to win. How about that

Edit2: letting qb play hurt good idea

frqkjt_sl said:
Looking like tOSU loses by 2 TD. People will argue this shows how horrible tOSU is ignoring the fact that it was a 1 point game in mid 4th. It was close to nearly the end, so I am secure in my estimation that tOSU any given year deserves a rank between 5 and 15, with them being closer to 15 than 5 this year due to high school level secondary.

It was a fun game with lead changes and great performances by big name players - those who let their irrational bias stop them from enjoying the show are the ones who lose out.

Edit: before half I predicted tosu must score 50 to win. How about that
I don't have the big time hate for OSU/Meyer like some of the bros here...just glad the system worked and they lost to MSU before they could make a totally inappropriate trip to the NCG. They are what they are...a more or less solid team from a down conference. Just had the hype get out of control for a bit.

Also, these fucking turnovers. What a shitshow.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh OSU. Reaffirming my choice to be a Sooners fan when I move there!