CFB 2013-2014

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pat Forde is the worst sports writer in America, and that is an impressive accomplishment given the amount of shit out there.

His statement about the hire isn't that ridiculous if its true. If a big part of the Texas job is stroking off rich oil guys and doing what you can to make the Longhorn Network successful, then Strong won't be happy there and Texas won't be happy with him there. Winning does fix everything, but it can turn Rich Rodriguez on you real fast if he doesn't turn it around in 2 seasons.

Franklin would have been a better hire, but I wouldn't put this in the terrible category. It's very OK.
Franklin would have failed faster because he isn't a good coach.

I do agree, the risk of Strong is he isn't savvy regarding boosters, but if he wins it won't matter. Being savvy with boosters only helps for so long if the results aren't there though, see: Mack Brown.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfect
xcsc.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Im drunk as fuck

MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAt my ass okie pokes
nice thats how you do it folks

I love that he is probably waking up now with a hangover to watch our Chiefs get gangraped harder then a Swedish woman in a Somalian slum.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Charlie Strong officially to Texas. Love how my team is always a stepping stone for coaches, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Ask Petrino, Shellenberger, Smith how green it all really was...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Salty. Don't be bitter, Strong is leaving most of his staff behind for y'all.

His acronym is CFS on Texas sites already, for Charlie Fucking Strong. Texas Strong!

Oh yeah, please hire Chad Morris so if CFS doesn't work out, we can hire Morris next. Thanks in advance!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah, we are coming after your coordinators now bros. Targeting Ohio St OC and Okie St OL coach. Both have Texas ties.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wickline and Spencer are the only coaches on the OSU staff presently that would really upset me if they left (and Rob Glass, S&C guy). Wickline is the best OL coach in the B12 by a country mile, so I hope he stays... Money talks though. You can definitely have our OC though, guy is fucking terribad.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the offer of the OC but I wouldn't want to mess with what y'all have going. Wickline is one of the best in the nation. Mack tried to pull him four years ago but failed. Strong has coached with him and they are supposedly close. Hopefully that plus tons of money can pull him this time. I am sick of decent at best lines.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty sure the pilot was trying to figure out why the staff was sitting in the white people seats.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
About to head out for lunch and to the Rose Bowl so I'll just leave my game day predictions here early....

I think FSU has too many options, too many skill players. Auburn is going to have to score on most or more possessions to even be in it, and the time off means being out of rhythm for a couple of drives. Not sure our pass rush can force bad decisions against the FSU line allowing them to establish a better balanced offense.

Honestly, and unfortunately, I can't see anything but a 40 to 20 type game. But god I hope not. Atmosphere out her has been great. Everywhere is crowded with fans of blog teams, although it feels more Auburn (according to my dad who is an FSU alum and with us).

Of course, the way our season has gone we could win on a bad snap / touchdown recovery as the Seminoles kneel it for the win. Who knows really, I'm just excited and can't wait to get in the stadium and for kick off.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
About to head out for lunch and to the Rose Bowl so I'll just leave my game day predictions here early....

I think FSU has too many options, too many skill players. Auburn is going to have to score on most or more possessions to even be in it, and the time off means being out of rhythm for a couple of drives. Not sure our pass rush can force bad decisions against the FSU line allowing them to establish a better balanced offense.

Honestly, and unfortunately, I can't see anything but a 40 to 20 type game. But god I hope not. Atmosphere out her has been great. Everywhere is crowded with fans of blog teams, although it feels more Auburn (according to my dad who is an FSU alum and with us).

Of course, the way our season has gone we could win on a bad snap / touchdown recovery as the Seminoles kneel it for the win. Who knows really, I'm just excited and can't wait to get in the stadium and for kick off.
If it was any team but Auburn. You guys have pulled out so much bullshit through the years that even hours before kickoff I really don't have a team to pick. My head says FSU and my gut says War Eagle.

P.s. Regardless of what happens, please call upon the avatar of Madness and pull one of these off at the end of the game. Point for each nole you take out.

rrr_img_56012.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Auburn wins 45-35. ACC is hella weak, Florida State has played exactly 1 decent team all year(Clemson).

Tea_sl

shitlord
FSU 47 AUB 1

But seriously, Auburn's defense is in a mess of trouble. I think first half is close but game isn't.