CFB 2013-2014

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game is terrible.. not much better than the ND game last year. I really hope FSU figures this out. When was the last exciting national title? USC vs Texas?? So glad this system is gone. While 4 isn't great, its better than this crap. The conferences just don't play each other enough to accurately rank the teams.
Auburn vs Oregon was pretty awesome.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hahaha, Whattsa thinks he's on the moral high ground here or something. So cute, it's like a rabid squirrel defending it's pile of nuts.

If I'm a bandwagoner why am I still supporting a team that hasn't won anything in years now? Fucking crazy.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
God it just looks like florida state players are completely confused; like they haven't played a good team in months lol.

Man; and to think I wouldn't touch the spread because I assumed Auburn would keep it close.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Damnit musburger, stop saying "like they did against Missouri"

We played Auburna hell ofa lot closer than this. We had a lead in the 2nd half at least...

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Auburn coaches have won this game so far. Lets see how halftime goes, but they definitelyhad a great gameplan. I can't believe how shocked FSU looks.

EDIT- BALLSY CALL RIGHT THERE.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
B10 refs are horrible, if anyone was curious.
No curiosity, it's obvious.

Helluva drive. If that fake punt had failed, Auburn would have scored and gone into the half 28-3 instead of 21-10, but they really needed some momentum to have any chance.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's all going to come down to Auburn's D still. I don't think there was a single game they even looked competent even playing the shit DII teams for their OOC schedule. To think now they've completely changed what they've been all season is somewhat mind boggling.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lot of game left. Other than the 20 year old FSU girl enjoying her first beer (and spilling it all over me and my wife) behind me it has been great.

Wish we had done a little more going in to the half. After their score didn't want to let them keep the momentum and then get the ball again in the third. We'll see if the defense can keep it up.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Other than the 20 year old FSU girl enjoying her first beer (and spilling it all over me and my wife) behind me it has been great.
Sounds like a great way to start a 3 way! Generally can't stand the SEC but since you're the only board bro at the game I'll have to cheer for Auburn.

Good luck!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh only other thing I don't like is that in 2010 they let both teams do their whole pre game stuff. All the intro videos, all the field antics, etc... this year nothing. Both teams were just announced and ran on the field.