CFB 2013-2014

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So this looks disturbing like the other SEC vs other shit games in that the Auburn front is kicking FSU's ass. I was not expecting this at all.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saban said it before the game. All about discipline and assignments against this type of offense. FSU clearly not ready.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Aside from the rougher the punter the refs are letting them play which is hurting FSU. Auburns RT is just blatantly holding on every play, FSU needs to start doing the same I guess.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Glad espn 2 has Lou Holtz on this running commentary thing. He was talking while drinking out of a cup a few minutes ago. Gibberish doesn't even begin to describe it..

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So Winston finally seeing what its actually like to get raped. Good for him. Auburn is faster/stronger than FSU and FSU looks completely unprepared.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Winston finally seeing what its actually like to get raped. Good for him. Auburn is faster/stronger than FSU and FSU looks completely unprepared.
I know that's the narrative ESPN loves to push(faster/stronger), but that's not what I'm seeing. FSU's defense is out of position, and their QB is throwing it in the third row.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
LOL, band wagoner? Would lover to hear how this makes sense in your head but then again you're retarded so it's not possible.
You never took a credit hour at USC, but, magically, you're a USC fan. Ta da! Band wagoner exposed. Now, really, unless you just can't get enough of my nuts, kindly find a pair that cares.

Yep, FSU in a world of shit.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
This game is terrible.. not much better than the ND game last year. I really hope FSU figures this out. When was the last exciting national title? USC vs Texas?? So glad this system is gone. While 4 isn't great, its better than this crap. The conferences just don't play each other enough to accurately rank the teams.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, calling me a stalker yet you know it's a 100% fact that I have never taken a single class there? Sure man.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
LOL, calling me a stalker yet you know it's a 100% fact that I have never taken a single class there? Sure man.
You said it on FOH. Most people here actually attended the school they cheer for. Your particular brand of chicken shit doesn't require any additional effort to remember.