CFB 2013-2014

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Kiffin must send his wife to interview for him.

rrr_img_56362.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Because you think a chick like that stays with someone that works 40 hours a week and she has to look at from 5pm - 10pm sleepy time 5 days a week and more on Saturday - Sunday? That chick found someone that works 120 hours a week and is out of her way so she can run on a treadmill, eat Probiotic yogurt, and buy Brahmin handbags with his money. They probably coexist like 10 hours out of the week and 8 of that is with a press secretary. #esports

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Which coach was it, maybe James Franklin, that said something like he'd never hire an assistant coach that had an ugly wife? Basically implying that a guy who can pull a hot chick WAY out of his league is a hell of a salesman and will be able to recruit well.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Well fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham arrested on drug charges - CBSSports.com

No big deal, he was only our top returning receiver who led the SEC in TD receptions last year as a Sophomore. Stupid SOB. Pinkel has a history of bringing down the hammer on guys, he's regularly kicked people off the team who never even got charged with an actual crime, just because they were dumb for getting arrested in the first place. It'll be interesting to see how he treats his biggest returning star.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to thank Bama for the DL coach, USC for the RB coach, and okie st for the Oline coach. Thanks bros.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You lucky fuck

Guess we won't see mr Louisville fanboy ever again in this thread. UGA might actually win 1-2 games this year

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whew, man. Just don't know where to start. Of course, I have to thank the University of Texas, because without them this wouldn't have been possible.
hey that DUKE OC isn't bad as you saw at the end of the season

we're going to better then last year at least....which isn't saying much.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
$1M for a coordinator job seems huge, especially at Louisville. Auburn pays our D Coordinator $800k (lol) and O $350k. Nussmeier is going to get $840k at Michigan.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hah, you don't leave an upper eschelon SEC school to take the same position at a school in a shit conference unless you were very "encouraged" to leave by your current employer.

Like Mizzou's OC last year who left to go to Washington State. My god we were happy to see him leave, he was a great recruiter (recruited all of our QBs, Chase Daniel, Blaine Gabbert, Will Franklin, Maty Mauk, etc) but he was a total shit playcaller.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As the resident expert on under achieving, I value your opinion.
I could write an entire thesis on the subject, but then again Mack managed a championship. It is ok though Richt is young, he has many years to perfect being the poor man's Mack.