CFB 2013-2014

Dworkk

N00b
Jebus bobbing for hand grenades in vodka. $400 million dollar renovation.

University unveils plans for $400 million stadium renovation // The Observer

Yeah, it includes a lot of things the campus needs, and relocates an entire department (why the hell is music being moved to the football stadium?), but that's a chunk of change...
Marching Band????

Im willing to bet the top floors will be new sky boxes wich will most likely pay for the cost in few years

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Marching band already has a building that is very near the stadium and is adjacent to the practice lots. It is true that the building the music department is currently in sucks the sweat off donkey balls, but attaching it to the football stadium seems an odd choice.

marrior_sl

shitlord
I'll take the Under Armour deal over any recruits ND gets this year. Can finally start buying gear since they moved away from trash Adidas stuff

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty happy overall also. Think we'll be in that 8-10'ish range after the dust settles. We missed one big prospect but otherwise picked up some good potential on defense where we need the most work.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lowest rates class for Texas since 1996 because of Mack trying to hang around. Didn't matter, have a real coach finally and signed a stud Qb. 100% happy.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Obviously happy with the class, great o-line/d-line class and great DBs.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Happy with OU's class. First time in a while that we closed out really strong getting 4 of our last 5 targets. Interested to see how it goes with only taking 7 recruits from TX.

Also, holy shit Tennessee with 36 commits.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I wonder where the disparity is between ESPN and Rivals on class sizes. Rivals shows Tennessee with 31 commits, ESPN shows 36. Huge class regardless, but it's odd that they are that far off.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
As usual ESPN is stupid. They included preferred walkons, a kid who didn't pass a math class in the fall we told he had to go to prep school(he signed with Oklahoma) and Jerome Dews who we are sending to prep school.

I'm happy with the class. Lots of good linemen, 3 running backs, and a major focus on defense. We always have skill players, but our D-line has sucked for five years. Wish fucking Auburn hadn't taken a top tier lineman from us for like the 18th straight year. I swear we lose one a year to those fucks.

Next year will suck but we will contend the year after.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
USC did pretty well
smile.png

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know whats going on there, but it appears every one of those girls have incredible boobs.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
So Mizzou defensive end Michael Sam comes out as gay, and is an NFL prospect... still? I hope so. He might be gay, but that took a sack of man nuts to come out publicly.

It's just so strange that this comes from a state that is in so many ways conservative, especially on this issue.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
A dozen football players cited for underage consumption and some arrested for resisting..... WE REALLY ARE BACK!!!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So Mizzou defensive end Michael Sam comes out as gay, and is an NFL prospect... still? I hope so. He might be gay, but that took a sack of man nuts to come out publicly.

It's just so strange that this comes from a state that is in so many ways conservative, especially on this issue.
Definitely interesting that he would announce it publicly before the NFL draft. He's projected to be a late 1st round pick, I wonder if this will hurt his draft stock at all.

Missouri DE Michael Sam Says He's Gay - ESPN Video - ESPN

Great player and an even better person from what I've always heard. Hope he's the next Aldon Smith at the next level

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Everything I've read states he was a mid round prospect and Ealy was the first rounder. He had like two sacks his entire career before this year and he's undersized and not expected to blow up the combine. I wish him the best but let's not get our panties in a bunch about him getting drafting late when he was probably heading in that direction anyway.

I hope JFF comes out and says he's gay tomorrow. The world would end.