CFB 2013-2014

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mack Brown

Because he should have been fired a couple years ago.

If he can survive a 5-7 year at Texas, he can survive anything. He must have some serious blackmail material on Deloss Dodds

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
BYU has 389 yards rushing on Texas, and there's still 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

This is honestly incredible to see live on television. You have the flagship institution from the state that might send more athletes to FBS and eventually the NFL than anyone else in the union allowing Brigham Young to chew up 423 (and counting) rushing yards. How did Texas end up with a bunch of ragged ass turnstiles on defense? Jesus H. I guess I always assumed that their recruiting would be mostly automatic and effortless, heh.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have to blame the coaching. There is only 2 possible scenarios

1) Texas has a lot of talent, but Mack Brown and his staff are not getting much out of them

2) Texas has a lack of talent, which would also be the fault of Mack Brown and his staff if that is the case, as they basically have the pick of any kid in Texas that they want.

I love Texas holding on to Mack Brown because I love to see them lose, but the guy should have honestly been fired 2 years ago.

edit - school record 479 rushing yards now for BYU, and it's not even the 4th quarter yet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, their defense is so bad tonight. However, that 1st PI call was BS. Probably just my skewed view of it though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mack Brown

Because he should have been fired a couple years ago.

If he can survive a 5-7 year at Texas, he can survive anything. He must have some serious blackmail material on Deloss Dodds
The year before 5-7 Texas was in the national title game. This is totally different, this year was billed as the rebuilding finally being complete.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least there wasn't time to really suck me in this year. Will be lucky to beat ole miss. OU, OSU, TCU, and Baylor all guaranteed losses. Finally, the end of the Mack Brown era is here.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Start rooting for Alabama, if Saban wins another title there he might get bored and accept the Brinks truck full of cash that Texas will be driving to his doorstep this offseason. Saban could be a monster with the resources of Texas.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Start rooting for Alabama, if Saban wins another title there he might get bored and accept the Brinks truck full of cash that Texas will be driving to his doorstep this offseason. Saban could be a monster with the resources of Texas.
Oh don't worry, all my eggs are already in that basket.

Can't believe I have to sit through Romo against the giants on Sunday night this week too...ugh.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just got in from the LSU game, what a long day. Played a cupcake, but for the first time in LSU football history - since 1893 - a QB throws for 5 TD's in a game.

Even if UT decides to can Brown who are they going to replace him with right now or even at the end of the year? I discount that Saban would jump ship to go there right off the bat.

On the radio one night here this week they had an odds maker from Vegas on the show. He said right now (before this weekend) that 6 SEC teams would be the favorite against Ohio State. He didn't specify which 6 teams tho.