CFB 2013-2014

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_42784.jpg

Didn't deserve to be in THE game last year at all Notre Dame.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Money badger looks so pumped getting a TD against that stout Sam Houston State defense.

Never thought I'd ever be cheering for Alabama, but I really hope Saban makes it dirty.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Good god, this Oklahoma vs West Virginia game is ugly. It's like neither team wants to actually play well and try to win. Turnover city.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ - WVU should be beating the thieves asses, but that QB is fucking terrible. Big 12 looking like a bag of dicks this past 2 weeks. Texas getting beat by BYU as well? Sigh.....

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking LOL - OU's QB might be even worse. 3 possessions in a row with an INT. This is absolutely dire stuff.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Oh, is the Texas game finally started? Need to switch to that and hope they lose. Fuck Texas.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
ND's defense is so fucking awful. This is embarrassing. Oh well, better for them to lose now so I don't have to have false hopes for the season like last year!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Are BYUs fans so dumb that people have to stand on the steps in the stands with giant "ROAR" and "STOP" signs to tell them when to cheer?
rrr_img_42787.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All hope I had for this season dashed in a half by a bunch of Mormons. Good thing the big 12 is awful this year.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Are BYUs fans so dumb that people have to stand on the steps in the stands with giant "ROAR" and "STOP" signs to tell them when to cheer?
Been to a couple of UCLA BYU games... they have the most different/unusual fans in all of college football. It is hard to hate them because they are so nice and friendly, but feel really guilty pounding beers while tailgating around them.