CFB 2013-2014

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
If we are setting the bar at "better than Richt," James Franklin would qualify. That bar is going to be quite a bit higher though.
Because James Franklin has done so amazingly well against Richt, right? And given that every Texas fan in the country would happily trade their team for Georgia's, I'm surprised you'd even go there.

Anyway, have fun watching Georgia and A&M games the rest of the year!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because James Franklin has done so amazingly well against Richt, right? And given that every Texas fan in the country would happily trade their team for Georgia's, I'm surprised you'd even go there.

Anyway, have fun watching Georgia and A&M games the rest of the year!
Richt is just the younger, less successful version of Mack. Why would I want to be put through that again but without the national title? Taking pride in beating up on Vandy is pretty cool though.

Bama or LSU will win the SEC so not sure why Georgia and A&M are relevant.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I love seeing the insanely wild mood swings that Georgia fans have towards Richt. Talk to a Georgia fan the week after the Clemson game and they'd happily grab a torch and help you run him out of town. 1 week later after beating South Carolina, Richt is back to being a coaching god that can do no wrong. I've never seen a fan base that switches so drastically from one extreme to another about their coach.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Taking pride in beating up on Vandy is pretty cool though.
Pride? Nah. You brought it up. I was simply swatting you down like I always do.

Bama or LSU will win the SEC so not sure why Georgia and A&M are relevant.
Yeah Dawg. The entire college football watching population (including you) is going to watch that game this Saturday because A&M is irrelevant. Two Saturday's after that, you'll be watching the Georgia game because you simply don't care. The jealousy bug running through all these Texas fans is downright sad. Embrace who you are: The fan of a program that has been in decline for the better part of a decade. You're a poor man's Tennessee. Own it!

rrr_img_43257.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Tyler Bray, the fuck that keeps on fucking.

Bama will probably get off scott free and we'll end up with probation and a bowl ban until 2037.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
"<insert pot calling kettle black insult against Alabama herpherp, stones glass houses, etc... faggots>"

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
James Franklin would be a good fit at UT, maybe. Wasn't he the coach last year that voted 3 SEC schools ahead of undefeated Notre Dame and then voted Vandy ahead of Oklahoma in the coaches poll that wound up being the deciding factor in OK getting a better/BCS bowl? I can't remember the details but I think that's what happened.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
James Franklin hasn't done nearly enough to deserve the Texas job. He would probably do well though.

It is considered one of the best jobs in all of pro and college football, really all of sports. Nearly unlimited resources, massive built in advantages, a ton of fans that will pack the stadium but not rabid enough to be a pain or ruin your life, huge national presence, local media bows down to the program, and you are able to live in one of the best cities in America.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Whatsamatta cracks me up, fan of a program that hasn't won anything in 33 years and has a coach that probably knows nothing other than where the field is yet talks shit to everybody. Good on him though, rednecks need some type of distraction from the reality of their double wide.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Whatsamatta cracks me up, fan of a program that hasn't won anything in 33 years and has a coach that probably knows nothing other than where the field is yet talks shit to everybody. Good on him though, rednecks need some type of distraction from the reality of their double wide.
Mark Right knows where football fields are and talks shit to everyone? What? Are you drunk again, Brando? Foggy, you're a depressed college football fan. Can you translate for this idiot?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So you're saying he doesn't know where a football field is? I can't say I'm surprised.....

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
TCU vs Texas Tech tonight. I have a feeling this game may end up playing pretty big into who wins the Big 12 this year. That conference looks like a total crapshoot. It's almost easier to list the teams that have no chance of winning the conference (kansas, iowa st, west virginia) than the teams that have a decent shot of taking the title(everyone else). Sure, Oklahoma St looks to probably be the favorite at this point, but the separation between them and the next 5-6 teams isn't real big I don't think. The winner of the Big 12 this year could easily be a 8-4, 9-3 type team, which I think everyone other than those 3 I mentioned is possibly capable of.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So you're saying he doesn't know where a football field is? I can't say I'm surprised.....
I'm being 100% serious when I ask this. Are you having a stroke?

Ooooohhhhh wait. You think you're being clever, don't you? In your tiny little brain, calling a Georgia fan a redneck and saying that Mark Richt can't find football fields are sick burns.

Damn, little kid. You got me.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Wait. So when you go on rant because someone had a dangling modifier it's a sick burn, but when someone else pokes fun at your own ambiguous grammar then they are retarded.

I know your shtick is troll people by trash talking like a six year old then pretending you owned them, but that's just lazy.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
TCU vs Texas Tech tonight. I have a feeling this game may end up playing pretty big into who wins the Big 12 this year. That conference looks like a total crapshoot. It's almost easier to list the teams that have no chance of winning the conference (kansas, iowa st, west virginia) than the teams that have a decent shot of taking the title(everyone else). Sure, Oklahoma St looks to probably be the favorite at this point, but the separation between them and the next 5-6 teams isn't real big I don't think. The winner of the Big 12 this year could easily be a 8-4, 9-3 type team, which I think everyone other than those 3 I mentioned is possibly capable of.
No doubt - I actually still like TCU for the B12. Everyone was quick to jump off that bandwagon when the lost to LSU, but there really isn't a lot of shame in that. OSU - will be interesting to see how the last weeks reports/articles affects the program this season, but I think impact will be minimal. Think OSU has the best team in the Big 12, but that doesn't mean shit - and frankly isn't all that impressive this season. Big 12 is at best the 4th best conference in the country this year.

Had lunch with a massive A$M booster today, sold his tickets for Saturday for a cool $9k. Fucking lol.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Wait. So when you go on rant because someone had a dangling modifier it's a sick burn, but when someone else pokes fun at your own ambiguous grammar then they are retarded.

I know your shtick is troll people by trash talking like a six year old then pretending you owned them, but that's just lazy.
Listen. I think it is beyond precious that you're trying to come to this little guy's rescue. But let's face it, he picked this fight, and now he's in way over his head. Let him take his lumps, and then next time he'll know better.

Out of curiosity, what sexual favors did he offer you?

rrr_img_43346.jpg