CFB 2013-2014

darkko_sl

shitlord
Reminds me of a few years ago of the special on Santonio Holmes and a few other players from south Florida who used to catch rabbits.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Strange that the 2 best games this week are on a Thursday night. Not really a fan, but should make for good viewing. Think OU might be able to trip Baylor up, but Oregon will beat the piss out of Stanford.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If you haven't been left alone in the dark woods with nothing but a burlap sack when you were 10 years old, you haven't lived.

Goddamn snipes

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My uncle took !me snipe hunting when I was a kid, never quite forgave him. Fucker, I still love him

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Glad they let him back in though. Was a clean hit, didn't hit him in the head.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Fix is in on the Baylor game. Worst officials, worst teams, worst television deal, worst conference.

Someone kick me right in the nuts if I ever have to hear these jokes announce a Georgia game.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Blake Bell has (somehow) regressed significantly since last season. Not easy being the guy. Not a great game really...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These teams both suck. When Baylor eventually wins they should drop in the rankings. Total frauds.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, thankfully Oregon vs Stanford just started. Should be a better game

Edit: Beat by joeboo!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
For the record, I think this game might be fairly close (within 7-10 points in the 4th quarter) but by no means should Stanford be ranked as high as #5. They lost to an unranked Utah team that is 1-4 in the Pac 12. Their only win is over Stanford. Easily the worst loss of any of the 1-loss teams in the top 10, yet they are the highest ranked 1-loss team.