CFB 2013-2014

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, from everything I've read on the situation, he will probable get off and the police will be paying her a large sum of money when it is all said and done.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This will not end as planned.

13TraditionMattersGeauxmail.jpg

Borzak

GA should recruit some of those guys, then maybe they could break the "next year is our year" they have been in for last 32 years.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only two things I am looking forward too is firing muschUmp and the fsu rapist going down.

Lol I love football.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow.. the targeting rule in CFB is dumb..... I think the only way to have a rule like that is they have to punish offensive players for putting their helmets down... now its impossible to tackle an offense player going ot the ground without hitting them in their helmet. What used to be considered a"good" hit is now illegal... and more important the WRs have no fear going over the middle because if they get hit it will just end up being a flag.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah a few minutes ago in the Arkansas and Mississippi State game Kevin Carter was applauding the MS St running back for "lowering his head and running right in to the face of the Arkansas defender."

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah a few minutes ago in the Arkansas and Mississippi State game Kevin Carter was applauding the MS St running back for "lowering his head and running right in to the face of the Arkansas defender."
I can get behind the rule if they do something like soccer.. where if a player tries to head the ball too low, its a dangerous play on him not the guy that put his leg up. The fact that the offensive player has no expectation to protect himself is just dumb.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Technically, under the rules, the offensive player does have the responsibility to protect himself. I think the rule is fine, but it's going to need time for refs to call it consistently and establish conventions on how it's called.

Borzak

The only two things I am looking forward too is firing muschUmp and the fsu rapist going down.

Lol I love football.
With Florida losing right now to GSU, is there a chance they actually fire Muschamp this year or just wishful thinking?