CFB 2013-2014

Samsquanch

Trakanon Raider
Ugh. Big game Bob fortunately hasn't been seen in years. I prefer weak 'Bama team who finally met a team that actually knew how to stop an average QB. Call it pressure if you want.
Yea that"weak Bama team" dominated the SEC less one miracle game against Auburn.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey SEC, guess who curb stomped OU this year. Yea this guy:
628x471.jpg

You suck balls SEC. OSU is coming for you next Mizzu.
And Texas lost to Oregon so Ducks are National Champions.

fuck that picture is disgusting you dick.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Crimson Tide Schedule
.at 8/31 Virginia Tech @ Virginia Tech W 35 - 10
Sat 9/14 Texas A&M @ (6) Texas A&M W 49 - 42
Sat 9/21 Colorado St. Colorado St. W 31 - 6
Sat 9/28 Mississippi (21) Mississippi W 25 - 0
Sat 10/5 Georgia St. Georgia St. W 45 - 3
Sat 10/12 Kentucky @ Kentucky W 48 - 7
Sat 10/19 Arkansas Arkansas W 52 - 0
Sat 10/26 Tennessee Tennessee W 45 - 10
Sat 11/9 LSU (13) LSU W 38 - 17
Sat 11/16 Mississippi St. @ Mississippi St. W 20 - 7
Sat 11/23 Chattanooga Chattanooga W 49 - 0
Sat 11/30 Auburn @ (4) Auburn L 28 - 34
Thu 1/2 Oklahoma (11) Oklahoma L 31 - 45

Yeah that was one fucking amazing schedule right there. I'm glad they barely beat the defenseless Aggies, LSU who barely pulled it out against the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes(8-4 and unranked) and that pesky and strong Chattanooga team...it must have been hard all year. 'Bama getting free press for having a free ride all year long. You watch a lot of SEC don't you(sarcasm alert).

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I just got home from the game (live in New Orleans). Hell of a game to watch, lots big plays and great, ballsy catches. The evening was capped of with Brian Bozzwerth's girlfriend looking at me and saying , "What's wrong? you look sad, I guess you were going for Bama?" I said, "nope, I'm just from here and came to check out the game" She said ,' Yah right, Bozzed" Really. Happened on the escalator. I had no reply

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Crimson Tide Schedule
.at 8/31 Virginia Tech @ Virginia Tech W 35 - 10
Sat 9/14 Texas A&M @ (6) Texas A&M W 49 - 42
Sat 9/21 Colorado St. Colorado St. W 31 - 6
Sat 9/28 Mississippi (21) Mississippi W 25 - 0
Sat 10/5 Georgia St. Georgia St. W 45 - 3
Sat 10/12 Kentucky @ Kentucky W 48 - 7
Sat 10/19 Arkansas Arkansas W 52 - 0
Sat 10/26 Tennessee Tennessee W 45 - 10
Sat 11/9 LSU (13) LSU W 38 - 17
Sat 11/16 Mississippi St. @ Mississippi St. W 20 - 7
Sat 11/23 Chattanooga Chattanooga W 49 - 0
Sat 11/30 Auburn @ (4) Auburn L 28 - 34
Thu 1/2 Oklahoma (11) Oklahoma L 31 - 45

Yeah that was one fucking amazing schedule right there. I'm glad they barely beat the defenseless Aggies, LSU who barely pulled it out against the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes(8-4 and unranked) and that pesky and strong Chattanooga team...it must have been hard all year. 'Bama getting free press for having a free ride all year long. You watch a lot of SEC don't you(sarcasm alert).
where the fuck were you when OU lost to Texas? or all those bowl games over the years?

Yah right, Bozzed" Really. Happened on the escalator. I had no reply
LOL

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
where the fuck were you when OU lost to Texas? or all those bowl games over the years?
At home laughing my ass off. I admit I thought they had very little chance because big Bob left the building ages ago, but they played a hell of a game. SEC was weak this year. They have off years like everyone. They just don't get called for it anymore. Hate 'Bama and glad to see other teams and conferences get some credit occasionally. Will be one happy fucker if FSU finishes their business like they should.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At home laughing my ass off. I admit I thought they had very little chance because big Bob left the building ages ago, but they played a hell of a game. SEC was weak this year. They have off years like everyone. They just don't get called for it anymore. Hate 'Bama and glad to see other teams and conferences get some credit occasionally. Will be one happy fucker if FSU finishes their business like they should.
Who knows what will happen as long as Ohio State loses there will be peace in the world.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Who knows what will happen as long as Ohio State loses there will be peace in the world.
Damn right! I'd love to see OSU play some good teams at some point but that's why Meyer jumped aboard isn't it? Miraculously healed his injured pussy when he could slide into a pie job?

Off topic but be honest with me. You're happy as hell that Landry Jones is gone aren't you? That worthless fuck ruined a few years for your team and I hated to watch him play(and I enjoy OU losses).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn right! I'd love to see OSU play some good teams at some point but that's why Meyer jumped aboard isn't it? Miraculously healed his injured pussy when he could slide into a pie job?

Off topic but be honest with me. You're happy as hell that Landry Jones is gone aren't you? That worthless fuck ruined a few years for your team and I hated to watch him play(and I enjoy OU losses).
I dunno Landry sucked but was a pretty cool guy. You'd see him around at The Garage getting a bacon burger and he was really crazy. He'd show up and drink some natty ice with me and Liquid sometimes and do a Stoops call. Went like this "Boomer? Sooooner! Big 12 Give em hell STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS."

Sonabitch pounded natty ice quicker then anyone else @ lambda chi.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Just checking in, turned off that shit at halftime - figured if Alabama was not showing up for two straight games, I was going to skip a half. Made the right call on that one. Grats to the Sooner fans.

See y'all next season.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I just got home from the game (live in New Orleans). Hell of a game to watch, lots big plays and great, ballsy catches. The evening was capped of with Brian Bozzwerth's girlfriend looking at me and saying , "What's wrong? you look sad, I guess you were going for Bama?" I said, "nope, I'm just from here and came to check out the game" She said ,' Yah right, Bozzed" Really. Happened on the escalator. I had no reply
That's the greatest thing I've ever read in this entire thread. Goddamned hilarious. I can just imagine Boz and his ladyfriend at home, laying around in cut-off midriff tshirts and headbands like it's still his glory days from the 80s.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I dunno Landry sucked but was a pretty cool guy. You'd see him around at The Garage getting a bacon burger and he was really crazy. He'd show up and drink some natty ice with me and Liquid sometimes and do a Stoops call. Went like this "Boomer? Sooooner! Big 12 Give em hell STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS."

Sonabitch pounded natty ice quicker then anyone else @ lambda chi.
A+

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Wonder who Texas is gonna get now, everyone is turning em down. And as a Bruin glad Mora is sticking around.... I could see him going off to the NFL in a few years but not another college program.

UCLA Coach Jim Mora says he won't be going to Texas - latimes.com
My man in Austin is telling me that discontent is at an all time high after whiffing on its top 4 targets. Certain people coming to realize that the program doesn't have the clout it thought it did has left the program in a state of panic. Not looking pretty.