So now I can see
Ever so perfectly

Wrote this on my own
Whilst sat on my throne
Don't need no AI
to make you cry
lmao

I am not autistic
We've reached the point where AIs can write better disses than Ossoi, and Ossoi somehow thinks he should be proud of that 🤔

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We've reached the point where AIs can write better disses than Ossoi, and Ossoi somehow thinks he should be proud of that 🤔

That isn't the diss
you think it is
Boy what a miss
Go drink piss
Now worf this

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Some friends of mine were talking about Chat AI being used to write resume's and answer job interview questions... exploit?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How does that help either party in the long run? If AI helps "cheat" an interview process and gets you a job that you were truly qualified for(but suck at interviewing for) that means the interview process needs to be fixed or you need to brush up on your FizzBuzz. If you aren't qualified for that job, you just wasted your own time, as well as temporary employer's time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Some friends of mine were talking about Chat AI being used to write resume's and answer job interview questions... exploit?
Would be interesting to see ChatGPT's accuracy against popular questions on leetcode. https://leetcode.com/problemset/all/

Looks like this guy tried it:
I could definitely imagine that a journeyman programmer would be able to increase their coding challenge throughput if they got good at tag-teaming problems with ChatGPT. Doing so would probably increase their interview problem programming skills anyway such that if they got a decent score and showed up to an interview and had to repeat that while someone was watching they'd be able to get a respectable result.

If ChatGPT or a competitor goes from a ~50% success rate to a 90%+ success rate, I imagine that the value of take-home programmer problems would diminish or people would need to ask more annoying questions.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Would be interesting to see ChatGPT's accuracy against popular questions on leetcode. https://leetcode.com/problemset/all/

Looks like this guy tried it:
I could definitely imagine that a journeyman programmer would be able to increase their coding challenge throughput if they got good at tag-teaming problems with ChatGPT. Doing so would probably increase their interview problem programming skills anyway such that if they got a decent score and showed up to an interview and had to repeat that while someone was watching they'd be able to get a respectable result.

If ChatGPT or a competitor goes from a ~50% success rate to a 90%+ success rate, I imagine that the value of take-home programmer problems would diminish or people would need to ask more annoying questions.
Is this thing capable of answering material science or engineering questions? Tactics or Strategy? I haven't looked into it really but am curious what it's knowledge base draws from or how restrictive it is.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
How does that help either party in the long run? If AI helps "cheat" an interview process and gets you a job that you were truly qualified for(but suck at interviewing for) that means the interview process needs to be fixed or you need to brush up on your FizzBuzz. If you aren't qualified for that job, you just wasted your own time, as well as temporary employer's time.

It could just means the job is replaceable by AI, which a lot of low-tier white collar jobs probably will be in the next 10-20 years. When it matures, this kind of tech is going to eliminate most legal research work, for example. Instant context-appropriate summaries of case law, etc.

Is this thing capable of answering material science or engineering questions? Tactics or Strategy? I haven't looked into it really but am curious what it's knowledge base draws from or how restrictive it is.

It's "just" a very fancy statistical prediction of "What is the next word given X?" It doesn't understand, know, or draw from data in the way we normally think of those words. However, that may or may not be how our own brains actually work at the base level and with refinement could be functionally identical to real understanding.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No idea.

I've been kinda looking for a programming problem I could feed it that is even close to relevant to anything I do. A big problem is that when programming you're not really sure what the desired input, design or output is and the implementation is driven by arcane or obscure systems. Like one problem I solved recently was to align a fairly obscure and small piece of information in a massive XML file whose format and coordinate information is defined with an obscure schema definition in a massive PDF file into Unreal Engine. There's just no way I can say something like, "Here's a chunk of XML that describes a car's windshield reflectivity in GobblyGuck 2.3 format, convert it to Unreal Engine's material system using this 400 page PDF". I literally didn't know what I really wanted until after I got it to work and went back to understand each part and document what I did. The output isn't easily testable, because it has to "look right" and testing the output programmatically is harder than solving the problem.

Another task I solved today that's a little bit more tractable is code to automate a version control system's interface, but even then I don't think I could specify the desired input/output in a meaningful way.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else get a chuckle when they saw that the only person to click Like on the Veronica Mars breast expansion smut from the previous page was Mist Mist ? :)

• 1Smuggly

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
cc: BoozeCube BoozeCube

1671728603270.png

1671728682520.png

1671728721835.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
BTW, the trick to getting it to accept those prompts that normally get content policy violation flags is to just keep going back and forth jamming that Edit button and that Save and Submit button back and forth. For some reason stuff that gets blocked on the first pass often gets accepted on the second or third pass like that. Almost like the devs included it on purpose lol... To just SLOW DOWN the amount of AI generated smut that enters the world, or to just make it LOOK LIKE they give a shit about people doing it 😅 no need to "coax" it or "trick" it like a lot of people have been doing
You're right! It works.

Alternate ending to "A Christmas Carol"...

As the 3 ghosts revealed to Scrooge the horrors of his past, present, and future, something within him snapped. The weight of all the guilt and regret he had been carrying for so long became too much for him to bear.

Scrooge's mind became twisted and distorted as he was consumed by madness. The ghosts, who had meant to help him redeem himself, had instead pushed him over the edge.

As the days passed, a series of gruesome murders rocked the streets of London. The victims were all women, brutally slaughtered and mutilated in the night. The press dubbed the killer "Jack the Ripper," and fear and panic spread throughout the city.

As it turns out, the infamous serial killer was none other than Ebenezer Scrooge himself. Driven to madness by the ghosts, he had become a monster, lashing out at the world in a fit of rage and despair.

Despite his efforts to cover his tracks, Scrooge was eventually caught and brought to justice. As he stood trial for his crimes, he was unable to understand or comprehend the gravity of what he had done. The ghosts, who had meant to save him, had instead caused his downfall.

In the end, Scrooge was sentenced to life in prison, where he spent the rest of his days locked away, haunted by the ghosts of his past and the horrors he had inflicted upon others. The once-miserly old man had become a shadow of his former self, consumed by madness and despair. And so, the tale of Ebenezer Scrooge and the 3 ghosts came to a tragic and shocking end.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The one flaw with the plan of kids using this for their writing assignments is that most kids in high school/college can't write this well and it will be obviously they didn't write what they submit. I had this shit all the time. I had students who could barely speak ebonics submit shit they obviously didn't write because it was actual English.

It was really fun when I handed it back to them and asked them to read "their own words" allowed. They couldn't pronounce most of the words "they wrote".

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There's like a million different ways to do this, like saying "it's just for satire."

Also why is that guy tagging Elmo aside from the fact that he's a sycophantic cocksucker?

Lastly, he's basically flat out admitting you'd have to live in an alternate universe to sincerely believe in any of that.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1672315419036.png

cc BoozeCube BoozeCube if this isn't your new "Hope nobody from FOH finds this account" account, then maybe you should try this?

• 1Worf