Chat GPT AI

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is basic psychometrics. No one refutes this, this is not forbidden knowledge. Your runty Y chromosomes create all sorts of problems, of which this is one symptom.

"They're hiding this thing you can find in any second-year psych textbook."

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is about regulating the very largest models. This is about keeping large corporations and governments from using AI against YOU, not about regulating open source and/or distributed models which are much smaller and tend towards task-optimized tuning.

You're playing into big tech's anti-competitive propaganda, as usual.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This is about regulating the very largest models. This is about keeping large corporations and governments from using AI against YOU, not about regulating open source and/or distributed models which are much smaller and tend towards task-optimized tuning.

You're playing into big tech's anti-competitive propaganda, as usual.
Whatever dude.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Whatever dude.
Yeah, honestly, at this point it doesn't matter. If you don't regulate, Big Tech gets to run roughshod over everyone with their infinite piles of money and entrenched advantage. If you do regulate, they have infinite piles of money to comply with while their competitors don't.

The war got lost a while ago because everyone was distracted.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How has nothing else come public on this? We still don’t really know why Altman was fired . I wanna see this q star shit in practice

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
Finally getting to the real practical uses.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Got any links to those apps? ....for a friend.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I Dont Arrested Development GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't actually want to use this but i am curious how accurate it is. I bet it gives everyone perfect tits and skin and poses

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't actually want to use this but i am curious how accurate it is. I bet it gives everyone perfect tits and skin and poses
I would have guessed it searches the web for nude selfies and shit and puts it together. If it's just random tits and ass then worthless.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If I buy the paid version, can I sue the company if it persuades me to hit on a female by showing that she has light-pink gumdrop nipples when, in fact, they end up being lumpy tootsie rolls on melanoma-tone saucer areolas?