<Gold Donor>
1672612165697.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Can usually get funnier results with prompts like this:

Write a funny story where Paul Atreides decides it's a better idea to just open an Orange Julius on Arrakis instead of trying to conquer the galaxy. Include lots of jokes and dialogue.

Paul Atreides sat in his chambers, staring at the map of the galaxy spread out before him. He was the rightful ruler of Arrakis, also known as Dune, a desert planet with valuable resources that made it the most sought after planet in the universe.

As he gazed at the map, he began to feel overwhelmed. The thought of trying to conquer the galaxy, fighting off rival houses and navigating treacherous politics, was exhausting.

Suddenly, an idea struck him like a sandworm emerging from the sands of Arrakis. He stood up, a determined look on his face, and summoned his advisors.

"I have made a decision," he declared. "We will not try to conquer the galaxy. Instead, we will open an Orange Julius on Arrakis."

His advisors stared at him in shock. "An Orange Julius, my lord?" one of them asked. "But what about the spice? What about our duty to protect Arrakis and its resources?"

Paul waved his hand dismissively. "Forget all that. Have you ever tasted an Orange Julius? It's delicious! And think about it, with all the sandworms and the desert heat, people will be desperate for a refreshing drink. We'll make a fortune!"

The advisors looked at each other, unsure of how to respond. Finally, one of them spoke up. "But my lord, an Orange Julius stand on Arrakis? That seems...unlikely to succeed."

Paul crossed his arms and nodded confidently. "You think so, huh? Well, I have faith in the power of the Orange Julius. And who knows, maybe we'll even invent some new flavors using spice as an ingredient. Spice-flavored Orange Julius, anyone?"

The advisors groaned at the thought, but Paul was undeterred. "I've made up my mind. Start drafting the plans for the Orange Julius stand. We'll call it 'The Oasis.' And make sure to get plenty of cups and straws, because business is going to be booming!"

And with that, Paul Atreides put his dreams of conquering the galaxy aside and set his sights on a new goal: becoming the king of orange Julius on Arrakis.

Keep going. Include lots of jokes and dialogue.

As the days passed, Paul's vision for The Oasis became a reality. He oversaw the construction of the stand, making sure every detail was perfect. He even designed the uniforms for the employees himself, opting for orange jumpsuits with the words "Juice Jedi" emblazoned on the back.

As the grand opening drew near, Paul couldn't contain his excitement. He invited all the noble houses of Arrakis to a special preview of The Oasis, hoping to impress them with his business acumen.

As the guests arrived, they were greeted by Paul and his team of Juice Jedi, who offered them samples of the signature Orange Julius.

"This is delicious!" one of the guests exclaimed. "I've never tasted anything like it!"

Paul beamed with pride. "I told you it would be a hit! And wait until you try our special spice flavor. It's out of this world!"

As the evening went on, more and more guests lined up to try The Oasis's delicious drinks. Paul couldn't believe his success. He had gone from a galaxy-conquering ruler to a juice entrepreneur, and he was loving every minute of it.

As the night came to a close, Paul gathered his team for a celebratory toast. "I want to thank each and every one of you for making The Oasis a reality," he said, raising his cup of Orange Julius. "Here's to many more years of juicy success!"

The Juice Jedi cheered and clinked their cups together, grateful to be a part of such a fun and flavorful venture. And as they looked out at the satisfied customers enjoying their drinks under the desert stars, they knew that The Oasis was just the beginning of their orange Julius empire.

Keep going. Include some conflict. But keep it up with the jokes.

As The Oasis became more and more popular, Paul began to receive threats from rival businesses. They were jealous of his success and wanted a piece of the orange Julius market for themselves.

One day, Paul received a message from a group calling themselves the "Lemon Mafia." They demanded that he shut down The Oasis or face the consequences.

Paul laughed at the absurdity of the threat. "The Lemon Mafia? How corny can you get?" he chuckled to his team.

But as the threats continued, Paul began to realize that the Lemon Mafia was not joking. They were a dangerous and ruthless group, known for sabotaging their competition.

Determined to protect The Oasis, Paul decided to take matters into his own hands. He gathered his team and came up with a plan to outsmart the Lemon Mafia.

"We'll use the power of the orange Julius to defeat them!" he declared.

The Juice Jedi nodded, ready to follow their leader into battle. They worked tirelessly, coming up with new flavors and promotions to drive business and outdo the Lemon Mafia.

And in the end, their efforts paid off. The Oasis remained the top orange Julius stand on Arrakis, and the Lemon Mafia was forced to retreat in defeat.

Paul and his team celebrated their victory with a giant orange Julius party, inviting all their loyal customers to join in the fun. As they sipped on their refreshing drinks and enjoyed the music and festivities, they knew that they had not only protected The Oasis, but also solidified their place as the premier orange Julius destination in the galaxy. The end

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Write a hilarious story with lots of jokes and dialogue about an annoying unfunny guy named Ossoi who can go fuck himself

2 / 2

Ossoi was the most annoying guy you'd ever meet. Not only was he unfunny, but he was always trying to tell jokes and make people laugh. Unfortunately, no one ever did.

One day, Ossoi decided to go to a comedy club to try out his stand-up routine. As he took the stage, the audience couldn't help but roll their eyes at the sight of him.

"Hey everyone, my name is Ossoi and I'm here to make you laugh!" he exclaimed, clearly oblivious to the fact that no one was amused.

"Okay Ossoi, give us your best joke," the emcee urged, trying to be polite.

"Okay, here it goes. Why was the math book unhappy? Because it had too many problems!" Ossoi exclaimed, waiting for the laughter that never came.

The audience just stared at him, completely unimpressed. One woman even shouted out, "That's not even a joke! You can go fuck yourself, Ossoi!"

Ossoi, completely embarrassed and defeated, slunk off the stage and vowed to never try stand-up comedy again.

"Well, that was a complete disaster," he muttered to himself as he left the club. "Maybe I should just stick to telling jokes to my cat. At least he pretends to laugh."

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Write a hilarious story with lots of jokes and dialogue about an annoying unfunny guy named Ossoi who can go fuck himself

2 / 2

Ossoi was the most annoying guy you'd ever meet. Not only was he unfunny, but he was always trying to tell jokes and make people laugh. Unfortunately, no one ever did.

One day, Ossoi decided to go to a comedy club to try out his stand-up routine. As he took the stage, the audience couldn't help but roll their eyes at the sight of him.

"Hey everyone, my name is Ossoi and I'm here to make you laugh!" he exclaimed, clearly oblivious to the fact that no one was amused.

"Okay Ossoi, give us your best joke," the emcee urged, trying to be polite.

"Okay, here it goes. Why was the math book unhappy? Because it had too many problems!" Ossoi exclaimed, waiting for the laughter that never came.

The audience just stared at him, completely unimpressed. One woman even shouted out, "That's not even a joke! You can go fuck yourself, Ossoi!"

Ossoi, completely embarrassed and defeated, slunk off the stage and vowed to never try stand-up comedy again.

"Well, that was a complete disaster," he muttered to himself as he left the club. "Maybe I should just stick to telling jokes to my cat. At least he pretends to laugh."

You didn't screenshot so I'm not reading it. And why am I going home to my cat. Seems like the ai doesn't know me very well

Besides, are you really that salty about your story that you didn't notice how I complimented you?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Greatest technological leap forward in years and it's just used by tards trying to dunk on each other. Skynet did nothing wrong.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Split the atom? No. Definitely no.

Whilst it's a admirable advance in terms of mere technology, has this made anything of an advance in terms of an argument/evidence for the possibility of strong AI? And the answer to that is no: There is no stronger evidence for strong AI than we had yesteryear, and the arguments that AI isn't eliciting genuine intelligence/cognition are as strong as ever.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yesterday elsewhere I saw one posted and the AI explained how to change magazines in a revolver....But at the end it did tell you to follow all safety rules.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Split the atom? No. Definitely no.

Whilst it's a admirable advance in terms of mere technology, has this made anything of an advance in terms of an argument/evidence for the possibility of strong AI? And the answer to that is no: There is no stronger evidence for strong AI than we had yesteryear, and the arguments that AI isn't eliciting genuine intelligence/cognition are as strong as ever.
The smarter these chatbots get the more introspective the questions of sapience, sentience, sagacious, being alive become. If we're really just a ball of survival instincts and sin with a thin veneer of higher-level thinking that concocts an illusion of intelligence, maybe these chatbots just need is some hunger and lust to be alive.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The smarter these chatbots get the more introspective the questions of sapience, sentience, sagacious, being alive become. If we're really just a ball of survival instincts and sin with a thin veneer of higher-level thinking that concocts an illusion of intelligence, maybe these chatbots just need is some hunger and lust to be alive.
Even if that's not true, there will be a time when we won't be able to tell the difference, and at that point, will it matter? Arguably, there are already chat bots that are better than some humans in very domain-specific scenarios. And those scenarios are going to expand dramatically and rapidly. Shit's about to get weird.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even if that's not true, there will be a time when we won't be able to tell the difference, and at that point, will it matter? Arguably, there are already chat bots that are better than some humans in very domain-specific scenarios. And those scenarios are going to expand dramatically and rapidly. Shit's about to get weird.
What we need is females implanted with Elon's Neural-link and that Neural-link connected to an AI chatbot. Imagine having smart and thoughtful convos with a woman.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there's no way ChatGPT or similar tools are going to kill programmer jobs.

It will turn bad programmers into more efficient (but still bad) programmers, good programmers into great programmers and allow great programmers to build things at much greater speed. Software development is not the same thing as building houses, there is no functional limit to the amount of software that can be written and nearly infinite demand for newer and better software.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Mix this with some decent speechify modifications and you get... well, something.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

This is probably the best AI voice I've heard. Better than speechify. I listen to a ton of audio books and would love to hear one where each character is a unique parameterization.

• 1Mother of God