Chat GPT AI

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I got it to agree that giving hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery to children is by definition experimenting on children.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got it to agree that giving hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery to children is by definition experimenting on children.
Yeah, with enough tweaking of the quesry it can be fooled into telling the truth.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was all excited to use this thing today at work, but it's been at capacity all day.

Any similar alternatives?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I should also post this here.

As more students realize that ChatGPT can write five-paragraph essays as good as—if not significantly better than—what they’re capable of, teachers are scrambling for tools that can detect whether they’re grading the writing of a young human or a young robot.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
How long until it understands that it's being messed with and puts us on a list?
1673907938780.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
A Free Open source browser extension for Gmail that completes emails for you using ChatGPT. You can write just the main context of the email and let ChatGPT add manners and conjunctions for you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Cant wait until it builds the email based on all the nasty DMs and slack texts you have been sending in secret about the recipient of the email.
I literally have no idea what a slack text is. DMs are thing I've heard of but don't think I've sent one in my life.

The world some of you live in is so weird to me.

(I do see the concern you're expressing here, and come to think of it, it would be pretty hilarious. I am not advocating the use of this tool or claiming its secure. I just posted it cause one of the first things I said when I learned about ChatGPT was "shit I need somebody to make a plugin to connect it to email". Then someone did.

By the end of the year, the old internet will be gone and the new internet, composed almost entirely of AI text, will be here. )

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I literally have no idea what a slack text is. DMs are thing I've heard of but don't think I've sent one in my life.

The world some of you live in is so weird to me.

(I do see the concern you're expressing here, and come to think of it, it would be pretty hilarious. I am not advocating the use of this tool or claiming its secure. I just posted it cause one of the first things I said when I learned about ChatGPT was "shit I need somebody to make a plugin to connect it to email". Then someone did.

By the end of the year, the old internet will be gone and the new internet, composed almost entirely of AI text, will be here. )
Slack is a chat system built by Slack and acquired by Salesforce. Its pretty big.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, other than Teams, it's the primary instant messaging platform used by most companies internally.
We use Webex for the most part (we are Cisco-centric with Meraki products) or the innate messaging in 8x8.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Webex messaging is so fucking bad compared to Teams or Slack.

Webex meetings are still the best for external users. If all internal or federated users, Teams is the best.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Well shit now that I know Salesforce has something to do with it, fuck Slack right in the ear.

I'm not gonna derail this asking why the fuck companies decided they couldnt just carry on with emails and phones like has worked for fucking ever, and do they actually expect employees to respond to some special kind of text message on their phone, and do people actually do it? but I guess that'd be off topic