Cheated out of my youth

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
With her I always think back to how she was the one they chose to let go from Voyager when they introduced Seven of Nine. Kes had a number of good episodes where she was the focus, people liked the character, and she was gaining depth as the show progressed. The audiencehatedNeelix and was actively dragging the show down with every scene he was in and the producers decided to keep him over his capable, cute, and popular girlfriend. Hey now, we don't needtoomany developed female characters on this show.

And then she went on to go completely insane rather than getting to do the full seven seasons of Voyager and then go off to have something like a career.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you check out the Notorious Teacher Sex Scandals slide show on that page the second entry is this beaut who had a relationship with a 15 year old she had also taught in preschool.

2F91A3A000000578-0-image-a-19_1450792725949.jpg
Is the "beaut" one of the girls with the blurred out faces?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_121191.jpg

Teacher Melody Lippert, left, and school district worker Michelle Ghirelli have been charged with supplying alcohol to students on a camping trip.

Michelle Ghirelli, 30, of West Covina, and Melody Lippert, 38, of Covina, are each charged with a felony count of unlawful sexual intercourse and an additional felony count of giving a controlled substance to a minor, according to the Orange County district attorney?s office. Ghirelli was also charged with a felony count of oral copulation of a minor.

Lippert, a former teacher at South Hills High School in West Covina, and Ghirelli, a former employee at the Covina-Valley Unified School District, are scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Newport Beach.
Teachers charged with having sex with students, giving them cocaine - LA Times

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Coke?alcohol?ffs Just offer the kid a threesome and he will thank you forever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure they got that too. At least that's how I'm choosing to imagine the trip. I like how the right chick is about to cry and the left chick is just angry at being caught.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure they got that too. At least that's how I'm choosing to imagine the trip. I like how the right chick is about to cry and the left chick is just angry at being caught.
Maybe she's more bummed out cause she got an extra Felony charge of giving a blowjob that the other one didn't get. those poor students probably have PTSD.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Friends kids would go that school if they weren't in private school. Maybe his kids are missing out.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did I read it wrong, or did that latest one do it with a girl student?