Cheated out of my youth

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's a well documented effect in psychology/criminology that more attractive people get lesser sentences.
Not just criminal sentencing.... (spoilered for size...)
rrr_img_95657.jpg

source ==http://cdn-payscale.com/content/blog...970c-800wi.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, what is it with private catholic schools in southern la?

Also, its a small world if someone from raceland,la is posting on these here forums.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
One of the others posted was in Destrehan in a private school lol. FYI almost all private schools in south LA are catholic schools. Lots of people go that aren't catholic either.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, it must have been pretty awful getting a blow job from a ex-cheerleader milf.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I mean, kids are cruel, so I imagine some kids would try and make fun of him. I just can't imagine that mockery working very well on most 15 year olds. "haha, you got your dick sucked by an ex-cheerleader, what a loser!".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I can see being devastated. What with the reconstructive shoulder surgery required from all the high fives he got.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I can see being devastated. What with the reconstructive shoulder surgery required from all the high fives he got.
Or perhaps they mean de-VAS-tated, in that his vas was so strained by the relationship, it had to be de-tated? Just guessing.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
She's not really my type, but at 15, there is no way in hell I'd be embarrassed about giving this chick a salt malt.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure being the center of a national news story when you're going through high school and puberty is brutal actually. Say what you want but no one in high school is going to act the same around you again, being treated differently and singled out like that is a social death sentence for teens. Wouldn't be surprised if the girls all thought him "creepy" or weird now either. People will find a way to mock the fuck out of you for the most trivial deviations from normalcy at that age.

Sure, some of his inner circle might have been in high five mode initially, but over time that wears off fast and turns to a source of easy smack talk when needed. Not to mention the bitches own kid was his friend, you think he's giving him any high fives for ruining their life and turning his own teenage years into a media circus? The mom's really to blame but that kid and all his friend's and family will heap plenty of guilt on the other kid. Neither of those two will feel like they'll ever hear the end of it.

Teens take it hard when you just joke about their mom being a whore or about fucking her, when the entire school and the rest of the nation is talking about it? Yeah, kinda devastating, for both sides.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure being the center of a national news story when you're going through high school and puberty is brutal actually. Say what you want but no one in high school is going to act the same around you again, being treated differently and singled out like that is a social death sentence for teens. Wouldn't be surprised if the girls all thought him "creepy" or weird now either. People will find a way to mock the fuck out of you for the most trivial deviations from normalcy at that age.

Sure, some of his inner circle might have been in high five mode initially, but over time that wears off fast and turns to a source of easy smack talk when needed. Not to mention the bitches own kid was his friend, you think he's giving him any high fives for ruining their life and turning his own teenage years into a media circus? The mom's really to blame but that kid and all his friend's and family will heap plenty of guilt on the other kid. Neither of those two will feel like they'll ever hear the end of it.

Teens take it hard when you just joke about their mom being a whore or about fucking her, when the entire school and the rest of the nation is talking about it? Yeah, kinda devastating, for both sides.
Doesn't matter.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

rrr_img_107029.png

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

latest